Iowa Rampage (Arena Football League) folding

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Just when the Arena Football League reboot couldn't get any worse, this is quite the scathing document from the Iowa Rampage.

For context, some people tried to reboot the Arena Football League. I, for one, was looking forward to watching some games on NFL Network where they were going to air some games. There was supposed to be a game tonight between the Nashville Kats and the Albany Firebirds. However, that game and seemingly all of the Arena games for the foreseeable future will not be aired on NFL Network. Additionally, the Philadelphia Soul were supposed to take on the Louisiana Voodoo in Lafayette. Issues with the arena caused the game to be cancelled. Then, the Soul coach quit, so it has caused the team to not be able to play games for a while as a new coach has yet to be found. So, a team from Dallas in a different league came in to play. All in all, it's been a dumpster fire of a reboot. Now, a team has had to fold, and what a scathing document they have to say what is going on. It won't be long now before this edition of the Arena League goes bust.

It's a target too because I remember watching the Arena League from probably 2002 with the Dallas Desperados until they stopped airing it where I could see it easily around 2017. I was hoping this league wouldn't bust, but they are clearly run by buffoons. I'd love for competent people to try one more time to reboot it. I loved the way the goal posts looked in the arena league.