Is anyone wlling to TiVo the game/induction and burn on DVD?

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's going to be a night for the ages not only on the field but with plenty of "memories" replayed from the triplets era and of course the actual ceremony. I don't have the technology to burn the game on DVD and if anyone could do it I would be willing to pay via Paypal or whatever. If anyone can do this please let me know.

Thanks

I just got a knot in my stomach thinking of a potential media sabotage by replaying the hurricane relief stuff from the NO NYG game during our halftime....

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
I plan on doing the TiVo thing with DVD, but I don't know how much of the Ring induction ceremony will be televised, but I'll get wheatever is shown. Private message me if you want

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'll tivo it in HD, not sure I have a way to get it to my computer to burn it to DVD though. Have to check my cable box...or buy a dvd recorder for the TV and take it back to wally world when I'm done.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ill DVR this next Monday Night game. Im setting up a new DVR box on the other set w/ Ticket on it. I still gotta figure out how to get the feed off the DVR drive and onto the PC for burning *cough* backup purposes.

Cristoff

Reaction score
You run a cable from the DVR to a tv tuner card on your PC. The TV card comes with software to record.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Cristoff said:
You run a cable from the DVR to a tv tuner card on your PC. The TV card comes with software to record.

Ill be using a laptop.