Is barber's toe worse than we think?

thssanders

Reaction score
Seems like nobody knows exactly what is going on with the situation. I'm watching Espn first take right now, don't know the name of the analyst (richie maybe?), but he was talking about the emergence of choice. He also said barber might not be back this season with that toe injury??????? Did i miss some news on barber or is this just the guy's guess that he may not be back?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They are just going off how he looked the last game, nothing new.

Reaction score
thssanders;2501908 said:
Seems like nobody knows exactly what is going on with the situation. I'm watching Espn first take right now, don't know the name of the analyst (richie maybe?), but he was talking about the emergence of choice. He also said barber might not be back this season with that toe injury??????? Did i miss some news on barber or is this just the guy's guess that he may not be back?

Don't believe ESPN!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
thssanders;2501908 said:

He'd be on IR if it was that bad.

thssanders

Reaction score
So it sounds like barber probably wont be playing this week either and if he does choice will still get the majority of snaps... so should i start choice on my fantasy roster this week or stick with dominic rhodes even though addai is coming back from injury?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you're surprised. Every injury is worse than we think. It started with Newman's "slight" groin pull in camp and hasn't stopped.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Feet are tricky, once you hurt them its hard to stay off of them to let them heal.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He might be a little worst off than we think. Dallas let go a CB from the practice squad and they just signed a RB to take his spot.

The practice squade has be a pretty good indicator of injuries so far this year... so maybe they're not expecting Barber back anytime soon.

The media also might be talking about him missing the last two games as out for the season. IOW, if he's back for the playoffs then their prediction that he's out for the year would still be technically correct.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2501990 said:
Yeah it's kinda hard to walk without them :D

hes a barbarian i expect him to walk on his hands and still play football :D

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2501990 said:
Yeah it's kinda hard to walk without them :D

Any chance we see Barber in a wheelchair to let his feet heal? :lmao: