Is Bollinger getting any 1st team reps?

hendog

Reaction score
Yesterday in practice or today? Has anyone heard anything?

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Nate Newton was just on Irvin's show via phone and said that Brooks is not getting any snaps.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Primetime0201;2383258 said:
Nate Newton was just on Irvin's show via phone and said that Brooks is not getting any snaps.

He is just pissed off that his drug trade got snuffed out. TWICE! :laugh2:

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Mosley just said that he was no where to be found for the portion of the practice that was open to reporters.

Probably to diffuse any rumours that he would start or there was any qb controversy.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I hope so.

Then again, he would probably be better than Brad without any reps. :rolleyes:

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Brad should just do the right thing & fake an injury on the 1st offensive play of the game.

cowboyed

Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2383303 said:
Brad should just do the right thing & fake an injury on the 1st offensive play of the game.

He may not have to as a defensive tackle will hammer him into rapid retirement on that first play.

jchap2k

Reaction score
Well yesterday (Tuesday), I know for a fact he got as much time with the 1st team any any one....

(granted.... they had the day off :p)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Wade just said Brooks took some first team reps.

Sweet!

If I am guessing I say they start Brad, on a very short leash, and if he stinks then they go to Brooks.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If Bollinger IS going to play... I can promise you that the Cowboys don't want the Giants to know about it.

Therefore, it isn't suprising that Dallas didn't give BB any first team snaps in the portion of the practice that was open to the media.

To me... this isn't indicative one way or the other. They may or may not be planning on playing Bollinger against the Giants. It could be that they're getting him ready but simply didn't want the media tipping off NY as to their intentions.

JMO, of course.

EDIT: maybe they don't care if NY knows or not, lol.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2383553 said:
If Bollinger IS going to play... I can promise you that the Cowboys don't want the Giants to know about it.

Therefore, it isn't suprising that Dallas didn't give BB any first team snaps in the portion of the practice that was open to the media.

To me... this isn't indicative one way or the other. They may or may not be planning on playing Bollinger against the Giants. It could be that they're getting him ready but simply didn't want the media tipping off NY as to their intentions.

JMO, of course.

I think Wade knows that it will get out to the media about him taking some snaps, but if we taking 75% or 10% we won't know and the Giants won't know either which is a good thing.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
BB tooks some snaps, Spencer returned, Kozier ran with the second team, Henry took the first team snaps at corner, Newman was working hard in the weight room.

Defense is practicing at a very high, uptempo like they did last week, but the offense looked lethargic like the have for the past 2-3 weeks.

Witten observed from the sidelines.........

Don Corleone

Reaction score

I'm not sure it matters. For one, there's no tape on Bollinger in this offense. Secondly, the Giants are probably laughing their heads off anyway if we have a brewing qb controversy over a has-been and wannabe backup.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2383549 said:
Wade just said Brooks took some first team reps.

Yeah... "A couple." Somehow it sounded like it was more than a couple. :)

Sweet!

If I am guessing I say they start Brad, on a very short leash, and if he stinks then they go to Brooks.

Same here. I think BB will play unless Brad is miles better than he was last week. (Fat chance.)

cowboyed

Reaction score

JMO, of course.

News Flash: Bollinger secretely taking reps at an unknown warehouse location with Jerry catching the ball.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
hendog;2383221 said:
Yesterday in practice or today? Has anyone heard anything?

Yes, I have read that he is........hope we do not see him.....that would mean Brad is doing good.