Is Dak calling plays?

khiladi

Reaction score

CeeDee Lamb basically said a month ago, it’s Dak against the defensive coordinator. Dak also had multiple options to go to at the line. This analyst said Dak is good at reading the defense pre-snap.

It’s all making so much sense now..

:muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

So what play from the multiple options Dak is calling that is getting his WRs “covered”? I’m not sure what constitutes drop-backs here, meaning if it’s from the shotgun or not..

Be more convincing if he showed more than one play action roll out, that also had a great play by the TE after the catch. Seems to be the only type of call that has been successful with all our QBs since Aikman, starting with Quincy Carter.

McMicah

Reaction score

So what play from the multiple options Dak is calling that is getting his WRs “covered”? I’m not sure what constitutes drop-backs here, meaning if it’s from the shotgun or not..

Despite that, Dak almost overthrew Ferg. These are things that never get captured in the stats. That gets penciled in as an accurate throw, and yet I’ve seen Cooks, Lamb, Gallup, and Ferg jumping for those high throws all season, giving them 0 chance for YAC and getting them up ended by safeties and LBs

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't think Dak is intelligent enough to recognize what plays need to be called in certain situations.

Dak vs the defensive coordinator? Geez, what could go wrong?

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Come on guys! He called a perfect game in preseason. Nothing has changed since then. We just need to give him a chance.