Is David Irving's suspension still no big deal?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this team really tries harder to not run on all cylinders than they do trying to run on all cylinders. The FO just tries so hard to keep things complicated. If drama is needed, just draft new drama.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This may lead to keeping people who otherwise wouldn't make the team on the Roster to cover for the losses and lead to having to release or exposed to being signed away by being put on the Practice squad due to lack of space on the roster.
I'm not even sure what all that run on sentence means.

All I know is suspended players don't count against the 53 and don't get paid. When they return, make needed roster moves and go on.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many on this forum were dismissing Irving's suspension as no big deal, it's only 4 games, we have plenty of people to take his place.
Well, now Moore is gone for the first two games and TC just started so the odds are good that we may suffer another injury or two to the DLine.
This may lead to keeping people who otherwise wouldn't make the team on the Roster to cover for the losses and lead to having to release or exposed to being signed away by being put on the Practice squad due to lack of space on the roster.
I'm not certain that Moore was going to make the team.

They have about 7 DEs that could make the team. They only carry 8 DL on game day. With 3 DT spots being obvious, they need 5 of the following on game day unless someone else shows up at DT in which case they need 4 from the list below:

Taco
Tapper
DLaw
Mayowa
Crawford
Irving
Moore

Neal - Longshot but good reports from Training Camp

One of Crawford or Irving likely moves to DT when Irving returns.

Other DTs:
Collins
Paea
Thornon

Ash - Longshot, active 1 game last season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Suspended players don't count against the 53 my friend. So whats the big deal?
How does someone with over 2000 posts not know that suspended players don't take up a roster spot?

I normally only put people on ignore for being annoying, but this makes me want to put that poster on ignore just for being a #$%# #&$.