Is it just me or does ESPN Hate...Peep

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Hello Fam...Just wanted to run this by yall....Everytime I watch Sportscenter or NFL Live...it seems like they wait till the end to talk about the Boys...Is there soo many fans of Americas Team that ESPN must delay the highlights and stories about our great franchise???? I dont know about yall but I notice a trend that continues...year after year after year....We all know that ESPN hates the Cowboys and they are mostly Commander Fans...I have been really paying attention to my claim and I tell ya, I believe I'm right....There always like Dallas coming up and TO this and TUNA that and Boys this..but they wait till the last part of the program to enlighten us....What a ratings strategy....because they know that there is tons of boys fans just waiting for some info.....Feedback Please!!!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Ratings, my friend. Why show all the goods up front when, as you said, there are a ton of interested Cowboys fans waiting to see the highlights?

If it's a breaking story, Cowboys stuff leads SportsCenter even, a lot of times, when it shouldn't. Likewise, any non-breaking news will wait till the middle portions to try to get those Cowboys fans to hang on and watch as long as possible.

No hate, in this case.

superpunk

Reaction score
Dale said:
Ratings, my friend. Why show all the goods up front when, as you said, there are a ton of interested Cowboys fans waiting to see the highlights?

If it's a breaking story, Cowboys stuff leads SportsCenter even, a lot of times, when it shouldn't. Likewise, any non-breaking news will wait till the middle portions to try to get those Cowboys fans to hang on and watch as long as possible.

No hate, in this case.

Agreed. Yankees - Cowboys - Laker treatment. I almost said Canadiens. But noone besides me cares about hockey anyways.

I hate ppeeps though. With their beedy little eyes, and their marshmallow deliciousness. I almost fear them.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Agreed. Yankees - Cowboys - Laker treatment. I almost said Canadiens. But noone besides me cares about hockey anyways.

I hate ppeeps though. With their beedy little eyes, and their marshmallow deliciousness. I almost fear them.

Well said my man...Well said!!!:star: