Is it just me or is Tommy Devito just more likeable than Brock Purdy?

BossRhino

Reaction score
They have similar low/undrafted status. Both play for teams I dislike strongly. But Tommy Devito seems like a guy I'd enjoy having a beer with. There's something about Brock Purdy that I just don't like, since day one. A bit arrogant when he should be more humble maybe.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They have similar low/undrafted status. Both play for teams I dislike strongly. But Tommy Devito seems like a guy I'd enjoy having a beer with. There's something about Brock Purdy that I just don't like, since day one. A bit arrogant when he should be more humble maybe.
Tommy DeVito hasn't beaten the Cowboys twice in 2023. I suspect that is impacting how you feel about them.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I don’t think Purdy has done or said anything wrong to me. Seems quiet and a hard worker.
Cool. I‘m glad it wasn’t just me.

i cant stand the 49ers, but the kid has just came in and balled.

RS12

Reaction score
Devito getting what he can before the clock strikes midnight, I dont blame him though.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
DeVito's agent annoys me like that dude who used to do the commercials about getting cash from the government in his green dollar sign outfit.
Lesko, or something.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You aren’t going to like him after he spits the bit twice against Philthy :muttley:

1942willys

Reaction score
I guess some people just do not like other people for absolutely no reason at all