Is It Just Me...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
...or does it seem like forever since we played last? I know it was more days in between Green Bay and Detroit than it is between Detroit and Philadelphia, but man it seems like forever. I swear the calendar and clock are lying pieces of trash. No way it has only been a week. Or is it just me?

Either way, I am so happy that it is game day, I can't even tell you how much.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D It seems like forever, because we can't wait to destroy them. It's like when you know your parents buy your christmas gift after Thanksgiving, and it is waiting for you in the closet. It seems like forever until you get it. So today ;) I can't wait for us to tare into those e-gals like we would tare into our christmas presents.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was because I was at the game for a change that made the rest of the week go by slow. But now I see other fans feel the same way. I guess we just can't get enough our Cowboys.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
No, it isn't just you. It does seem like it was long time ago since we last played.

The funny thing is, we've patiently waited nine months for the season to start and now we are getting impatient waiting for a week.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lets destroy the Eagles so badly today that they'll become the new Cardinals of our division. We need such a team in our division that gives us a guaranteed 2 wins a year ;). Don'tcha miss the cardinals?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
03EBZ06;1834801 said:
No, it isn't just you. It does seem like it was long time ago since we last played.

The funny thing is, we've patiently waited nine months for the season to start and now we are getting impatient waiting for a week.

The great thing is, next year we only have to wait 7 months to start the season. Since we'll be playing into Feb. this season. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1834795 said:
...or does it seem like forever since we played last? I know it was more days in between Green Bay and Detroit than it is between Detroit and Philadelphia, but man it seems like forever. I swear the calendar and clock are lying pieces of trash. No way it has only been a week. Or is it just me?

I think it is because there were no D1 college games this weekend.:mad:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I was telling that to a friend of mine the other day as well. Even though I prefer 1pm games and detest all games at other times, I've sort of grown accustomed to the 4pm game now. It also seems weird to be 10 point favorites on the Eagles and that seeming like a reasonable point spread.

YAKUZA

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Eagles:

200px-Kfc_chicken_potato.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thankfully, my time machine makes the wait between games go by much faster. :toast:

norm-447a04d099eed-Back+To+The+Future+2.jpeg

Shoot! The flux capacitor is @#&$# again. :mad:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
DallasEast;1834855 said:
Thankfully, my time machine makes the wait between games go by much faster. :toast:

norm-447a04d099eed-Back+To+The+Future+2.jpeg

Shoot! The flux capacitor is @#&$# again. :mad:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

You traveled back to the year that the Eagles had TO.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
sonnyboy;1834856 said:
Wonder what fried eagle tastes like. Probably tastes like Chicken. Guess we could ask Tony.:lmao:

"Well your honor, it is hard to explain. The best I can describe it is somewhere between a California Condor and a Spotted Owl."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gangsta Spanksta;1834859 said:
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

You traveled back to the year that the Eagles had TO.
It was a scary time.

Andy Reid almost sat on me. :(

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just hope we don't have to listen to any stories about Andy Reid's kids during the game.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834863 said:

"Well your honor, it is hard to explain. The best I can describe it is somewhere between a California Condor and a Spotted Owl."

JB&B... good stuff!! Duh HUH!!!

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hostile;1834795 said:

Its gonna be depressing when the season is over.

It is flying by.

Success will do that I guess.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;1834795 said:

I gotta tell ya... yeah it feels like its been a while since the last game... but you know what... I WAS SPENT... that game blew me away mentally....

I was in a sportsbar listening to Cowboy fans say "Hansen never misses" and "we were due for a let down" or "we cant beat the Lions".... so every second of the game was like a minute :D

But NOW.... I am ready.