Is it Me or are we everyone's Super Bowl???

dcjules

Reaction score
I know this may be stating the obvious, but teams get so hyped to play the Cowboys, more so the the Gaints, reigning champs!!!! I guess it comes with the territory of success in the past and the PR machine created by JJ. Pitt looked as if they won the SB yesterday, crap teams like the Cards, Rams play way over their head. Sour grapes part of me is that it brings out the best in other teams that isnt shown when they play others??? Oh well, doesnt matter, if you want to be the best, you gotta want to play against and beat the best!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea I agree. Its not an excuse but I think we always get the best out of teams. Its the history of the Cowboys. No matter how good or how bad the Cowboys are teams will always get up to play the Cowboys.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcjules;2473904 said:
I know this may be stating the obvious, but teams get so hyped to play the Cowboys, more so the the Gaints, reigning champs!!!! I guess it comes with the territory of success in the past and the PR machine created by JJ. Pitt looked as if they won the SB yesterday, crap teams like the Cards, Rams play way over their head. Sour grapes part of me is that it brings out the best in other teams that isnt shown when they play others??? Oh well, doesnt matter, if you want to be the best, you gotta want to play against and beat the best!!

Uhhhhhmmmmmmmm...........we had a DOUBLE DIGIT LEAD on them in the 4th.

When the Giants played at Heinz Field, they needed a bad penalty that negated a Pitt TD + a bad snap on a punt to win the game.

As for the Cards game-remember Flo was playing with only one arm. Otherwise, who knows how (much)better our offense would have performed that day?

dcjules

Reaction score
After winning the game, Pitt had the look like the just won the SB, yeah they came back, but if you cant see other teams getting amped up more for us than others, dont know what to tell you. Cards played one of their best games against us, one arm Flo of not??? Didnt understand your comments!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;2473914 said:
Uhhhhhmmmmmmmm...........we had a DOUBLE DIGIT LEAD on them in the 4th.

Exactly!
Uh, but wait....

yesterdays Pittsburgh play was reminiscent of their SB play... so OP is correct.
:lmao2:
(oh I gotta laugh so I dont cry)

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcjules;2473946 said:
After winning the game, Pitt had the look like the just won the SB, yeah they came back, but if you cant see other teams getting amped up more for us than others, dont know what to tell you. Cards played one of their best games against us, one arm Flo of not??? Didnt understand your comments!!

No-the Steelers had that "Yeah! We at least have a 1 game lead on the Ravens and a 2 game lead for that AFC #2 seed!" kind of look when all was said and done.

I wish our players would have this kind of workman-like mentality, instead of that "The world revolves around US" mentality.:banghead:

newlander

Reaction score
How long have you been a Cowboys fan? IT's part of the gig, has been for the 31 years I've been following the team. As someone on here always says: EMBRACE THE HATRED.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
That goes with being the most popular team and the "America's team" Moniker.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's just you... The way people were acting last week, the Steelers were our superbowl.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
It's like we play in the Superbowl every week, but our players don't play like they are playing in the Superbowl.

Does that make sense? :huh: