Is it me, or this season went fast?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Last weekend for regular season. Felt like yesterday that we blew out NY in NY..
giphy.gif

;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yessir. Unfortunately where I live. We got enough snow and freezing rain to be a pain in the butt, but not enough to take the kids sledding.

Lame
It's this heavy, wet stuff that really sucks. Snowblower keeps getting clogged, so I have to do the heaviest, wettest crap with a shovel. That's rough for someone with arthritis in his spine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When you reach that point where you realize you probably have less quality life years in front of you than you did from young adult to now, it sucks.
But it gets a little better, once you realize you don't have to do it much longer. :)

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yup, another season that just absolutely flew by. It's insane anymore. If any of you figure out how to pump the breaks on this runaway train called life, let me know.
*brakes

I'll just blame autocorrect on this. :laugh: Really I think my typing got ahead of my brain. lol
Yessir. Unfortunately where I live. We got enough snow and freezing rain to be a pain in the butt, but not enough to take the kids sledding.

Lame
Same here. We got a little snow the very next day after Christmas (apparently having a white Christmas is overrated lol) but it melted away quick. Yesterday it snowed here most of the day, but it's still kind of too warm yet. It's just enough to stick in the yards, but not the roads, and definitely not enough to play in. I bought a sled this year as I want to see if my two Huskies can pull me down the street. lol Still waiting to use it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
*brakes

I'll just blame autocorrect on this. :laugh: Really I think my typing got ahead of my brain. lol

Same here. We got a little snow the very next day after Christmas (apparently having a white Christmas is overrated lol) but it melted away quick. Yesterday it snowed here most of the day, but it's still kind of too warm yet. It's just enough to stick in the yards, but not the roads, and definitely not enough to play in. I bought a sled this year as I want to see if my two Huskies can pull me down the street. lol Still waiting to use it.
That sounds like a blast once you get the snow to try it lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's this heavy, wet stuff that really sucks. Snowblower keeps getting clogged, so I have to do the heaviest, wettest crap with a shovel. That's rough for someone with arthritis in his spine.
Yeah man. It sucks. I just got a snowblower this year and have been wanting to try it out and this stuff just doesn’t work well with it.

And it’s not enough to have fun in the yard with the kids sledding or making a snowman.

Just uselesss snow lol

Bigdog

Reaction score
It goes quicker every year.

It's called age.
Don’t remind. It seems every year things are going by quicker. My twin daughters have graduated from college early. It seems like yesterday they were just going to pre school. It goes by way too fast

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am old enough to remember when a season was only 14 games, and those seasons seemed longer than this year's 17 game season.

Creeper

Reaction score
It goes quicker every year.

It's called age.
Exactly. I think life is like a skiing. In the beginning it is an excruciatingly slow trudge up the hill to get to the top. Then you start going down hill on skis and time just accelerates faster and faster until you downhill run ends. All that times to get up the hill and then the downhill part seems to be over in a flash!