Is it possible the league purposely helped Dallas win?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
And sabotaged Detroit so it doesn’t look like the refs have it out to sabotage Dallas? Its the perfect plan to make it appear they don’t have it out for us if they purposely blow a fall for Detroit.

Or have I been drinking to much for New Years?

rambo2

Reaction score
And sabotaged Detroit so it doesn’t look like the refs have it out to sabotage Dallas? Its the perfect plan to make it appear they don’t have it out for us if they purposely blow a fall for Detroit.

Dallas didn't need any help. They would have run out the clock without the bogus tripping call.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The latter obviously.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The league wouldn't all of a sudden help the Cowboys.
And yet, they did. It's just too hard for people who have been blaming the Cowboys shortcomings on the league to process. It does not compute.

Xelda

Reaction score
Either the curse has been broken or we're about to get 50 'not a football move' penalties.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Nah
But Detroit fans certainly think so

Hardline

Reaction score
And yet, they did. It's just too hard for people who have been blaming the Cowboys shortcomings on the league to process. It does not compute.
I understand your reasoning but it's an established fact that the Cowboys are the victims of untimely penalties Just the fact that Parsons is literally mugged on most plays and not draw holding penalties proves that. It's no conspiracy theory.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Didn't the refs also screw Detroit out of a playoff win against us about 8-10 years ago? I thought the league was against the Cowboys but they hate Detroit even more lol.