Is JJ upset in the PC??

felix360

Reaction score
Just finished watching the PC, early on when JJ is talking about the orginazation he seems like if he is upset, sounds like if he has heard some critics talking about TO and the whole star odeal. its like if he's been on this site reading all the Post by TO haters.;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
felix360 said:
Just finished watching the PC, early on when JJ is talking about the orginazation he seems like if he is upset, sounds like if he has heard some critics talking about TO and the whole star odeal. its like if he's been on this site reading all the Post by TO haters.;)

He sure seemed a little ticked when that lady (would that have been the Little Ball of Hate??) said something about a "big risk"... he was real quick to say he'd never said it was a big risk, that he'd merely said it was a risk... he seemed annoyed at the use of the word "big"...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Jerry got Pissed when She asked T.O. about him being a HIGH Risk Signing.

Jerry Never even said anything about T.O being ANY risk he was talking about how you always take some risks in the game.

She Added HIGH to it and applied it to Owens...

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Jerry got Pissed when She asked T.O. about him being a HIGH Risk Signing.

Jerry Never even said anything about T.O being ANY risk he was talking about how you always take some risks in the game.

She Added HIGH to it and applied it to Owens...
Yeah, I must say the attitudes of the Dallas media were pretty disgraceful.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well I didnt like the way the media(woman) started to get on JJ and TO because those are my cowboys... but... its understood why.... TO is gonna have a time of it until he shows us, them otherwise....

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Did you guys see the look TO was giving Ed Werder?

Thats the look of 'hey dont let everyone know I am still a jackass'

I dont think TO makes it through training camp without some ESPN face time about something that he's unhappy with in Dallas.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
PacoReloaded said:
Yeah, I must say the attitudes of the Dallas media were pretty disgraceful.

Why do you say this?

I expected MUCH worse. Then again, I'm used to the NY media.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Well I didnt like the way the media(woman) started to get on JJ and TO because those are my cowboys... but... its understood why.... TO is gonna have a time of it until he shows us, them otherwise....

On the Nosey.

Owens has to prove himself to the fans and the organization...not the other way around.

Ya see, that's always the issue with a guy like this. Now, he thinks he's all grown up...and in fact, he may be...BUT he's not going to be treated like everyone else...and I'll bet that at some point, it's gonna tick him off because he's always going to be reminded of his past...rather than starting with a clean slate.

I dunno...but I never trust people who smile that much. AND the one thing that REALLY bugged me, granted I can't stand the guy, "Get your popcorn because it's gonna be a show"...I don't want a show, I want some wins.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
On the Nosey.

Owens has to prove himself to the fans and the organization...not the other way around.

Ya see, that's always the issue with a guy like this. Now, he thinks he's all grown up...and in fact, he may be...BUT he's not going to be treated like everyone else...and I'll bet that at some point, it's gonna tick him off because he's always going to be reminded of his past...rather than starting with a clean slate.

I dunno...but I never trust people who smile that much. AND the one thing that REALLY bugged me, granted I can't stand the guy, "Get your popcorn because it's gonna be a show"...I don't want a show, I want some wins.

Well, of course I hear ya...

I am gonna hope for the best. I hope the smiling is because of Jerry and the way he handled Owens and the simple fact that he is a COWBOY now. I will attribute the smiling to that.

As far as the popcorn... I think he views himself as an entertainer and I hope thats all he meant

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Well, of course I hear ya...

I am gonna hope for the best. I hope the smiling is because of Jerry and the way he handled Owens and the simple fact that he is a COWBOY now. I will attribute the smiling to that.

As far as the popcorn... I think he views himself as an entertainer and I hope thats all he meant

He meant that he's gonna spend some of his bonus to take all us fans to a movie...

I just hope he hasn't picked "Brokeback Mountain"... but I wouldn't mind seeing "Glory Road"...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Get your popcorn ready" must be his trademark saying now as I think it was in that rap on his site and maybe that phone ad he did.