Is Kosier this good?

juck

Reaction score
I know its one guy,but the line is obviously in dissaray,is continuity that much?WOW.U cant blame romo he no time at all.Looked like the Steelers oline.

sacase

Reaction score
I think it is the continuity issue. flo knew Kosier has his man and his assignment. He is trying to protect proctor.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
juckie;2330730 said:
I know its one guy,but the line is obviously in dissaray,is continuity that much?WOW.U cant blame romo he no time at all.Looked like the Steelers oline.

This seems to happen whenever we lose anyone on the line, it's not just Kosier.

juck

Reaction score
Romo was knocked down like 19 times or something outta 64 plays thats sickening,No QB except a vick type could get around that.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
kyle kosier is a hell of a better lineman than most people on here think..

Boysboy

Reaction score
juckie;2330810 said:
Romo was knocked down like 19 times or something outta 64 plays thats sickening,No QB except a vick type could get around that.

I've said this many times before, do NOT underestimate the injuries. The reason why teams go through funks during the seasons is largely b/c of THAT.

Just wait 'till we get some guys back in the coming weeks...you will see the difference.

If anything-hopefully, this "bump" will make us stronger.

juck

Reaction score
Boysboy;2330830 said:
I've said this many times before, do NOT underestimate the injuries. The reason why teams go through funks during the seasons is largely b/c of THAT.

Just wait 'till we get some guys back in the coming weeks...you will see the difference.

If anything-hopefully, this "bump" will make us stronger.

yes better a bump now then in december.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
juckie;2330730 said:

The O-line was freaking dominated. You guys realize that the Cardinals front 7 have not dominated anybody this year, except us.

Makes me want to puke.:mad:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You know what? I have been a big critic of Kosier because he was a JAG and an ASU Scum Devil, and a low draft pick....blah blah blah.

I take it all back. I was wrong. I'd like him back more than even Roy and Newman.

newlander

Reaction score
Proctor was a human turnstile today. What is up with Holland? the guy is huge, but apparently can't play or he'd be in there.......bad times.:banghead:

MONT17

Reaction score
Romo is hurt but then again someone may bring up his QB rating to heal him

adamknite

Reaction score
I always thought he was underrated, especially by his team's fans, but it just seems that this line is better with him in there. Proctor is a good backup, but he just can't fill the role for any extended period of time it would seem.

Reaction score
Flozell looked like a player that just got his huge signing bonus and doesn't care.... Montrae Holland should be starting over Proctor.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Procter is terrible. Just not quick enough or strong enough to hold the point. But today the problem was Flo and a little bit of Colombo. Flo was ridiculously bad today. Although Romo didn't help by holding onto the ball a little too long at times, I dreaded to see the Cardinals' DE's run the outside edge because Flo couldn't defend it today. I'd like to see Kosier in there so it would balance the run a little better. Also wouldn't mind if we actually ran a standard running play instead of this fake slant/draw crap because with the standard handoff you can...gasp...set up a play action for the big play.

YAKUZA