Is McBriar out for the year?

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Work friend just said espn announced he BROKE his foot (not just bruised like earlier reported) and is out for the year. Can anyone else confirm this?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dhragon;2337602 said:
Work friend just said espn announced he BROKE his foot (not just bruised like earlier reported) and is out for the year. Can anyone else confirm this?

Yes, but 6-8 weeks

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Wade said he had a Major Fracture and 2 Hairline one's as well, so I doubt he'll be back.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
6-8 weeks - egad!

Hope there is some decent punter out there for us to get in the meantime. I think we've gotten spoiled with McBriar. I wonder how our not so special special teams will do now with this downgrade.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2337610 said:
Wade said he had a Major Fracture and 2 Hairline one's as well, so I doubt he'll be back.

:( Yuck.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
the cowboys seem to be dragging their feet on that issue,

for getting another punter, the cowboys knew that mcbrair was out yesterday for 6 to 8 weeks or longer, but did they bring in any punters no

but the Commanders are calling in punters now, while the cowboys seem to be sitting on their hands

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The thing is they're speculating he will be out for the year because even with it being 6-8 weeks that means, in order to have him later, the Cowboys would have to keep him on the 53 and with all the other injuries they've got right now there is a good shot that they're going to have to IR him, much like the situation with Hurd who could possibly play again this year but to have to hold a roster spot for a guy who wont be able to play for a couple of months, givin our injury situation right now, it just might not be possible.

links18

Reaction score
What a complete disaster that overtime series was?

1. Piss poor kick return. 1st and 10 at the 20 yard line
2. Romo sacked, fumbles, recovers but breaks his finger. 2nd and 18 at the 12
3. Incomplete pass in the dirt to TO. 3rd and 18 at the 12
4. Another incomplete pass. 4th down
5. Complete mental breakdown, block punt for a TD. Game over, punter gone for the year, QB gone for a month.

And I thought we were going to win when TO called the coin flip correctly! We had all the momentum! :(

chargrove

Reaction score
Was the punter who was here for training camp signed by another team? He was pretty decent....:confused:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
TDHND;2337655 said:
so who do we bring in?

I think we are bringing in Ben Graham and Sam Paulescu formerly of the Jets if I'm not mistaken.

Smith22

Reaction score
From another post:

The team will workout former Jets punter Ben Graham and Sam Paulescu tomorrow to see who can take over.

sad_otter

Reaction score
links18;2337631 said:
And I thought we were going to win when TO called the coin flip correctly! We had all the momentum! :(

Sigh. I remember that feeling...