Is Parrish playing tonight?

cboyd

Reaction score
I don't think Parrish will be ready, but I sure hope they put Pat Watkins back in there. He has to be better than Keith Davis. Keith Davis is a strong safety type trying to play free safety, which I still don't know why Parcells thinks he is a free safety.

johnnyd

Reaction score
no he's inactive tonight,

Cowboys | Week 15 Inactives
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:00:58 -0800

The Dallas Cowboys have declared OL Cory Procter, OT Joe Berger, DL Junior Glymph, DL Montavious Stanley, FB Oliver Hoyte, OT Pat McQuistan, DL Stephen Bowen, SS Tony Parrish inactive for Week 15.

Falcons | Week 15 Inactives
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:59:20 -0800

The Atlanta Falcons have declared FB Corey McIntyre, QB D.J. Shockley, TE Daniel Fells, OT Frank Omiyale, CB Jason Webster, RB Jerious Norwood, OG P.J. Alexander, DL Tommy Jackson inactive for Week 15.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Murph80;1235885 said:
Parish is inactive. Watkins will start.

While I don't have a problem with Watkins starting...Parrish not even being active is stupid.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ConcordCowboy;1235894 said:
While I don't have a problem with Watkins starting...Parrish not even being active is stupid.

Come on! The guy just signed on...he probably does not even know the defensive scheme yet...

You can hire the best painter in the world to paint your house, but, if he don't know what color you want it, how is he going to do the job?

:cool:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
5Stars;1235900 said:
Come on! The guy just signed on...he probably does not even know the defensive scheme yet...

You can hire the best painter in the world to paint your house, but, if he don't know what color you want it, how is he going to do the job?

:cool:

It ain't rocket science...the man's played for years.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ConcordCowboy;1235904 said:
It ain't rocket science...the man's played for years.

How long has he played for the Cowboys? Does he know the calls? Does he know the language or the defensive signals? Does he know what the other players are going to do?

Come on....

:rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;1235894 said:
Parrish not even being active is stupid.
Not knowing the full circumstance I'm not sure how anyone could draw that conclusion.

thescarface1989

Reaction score
Parrish not knowing anything on our defense is probably better then KD knowing everything about it!:laugh2: ....

Hopefully Watkins wll do well.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
5Stars;1235911 said:
How long has he played for the Cowboys? Does he know the calls? Does he know the language or the defensive signals? Does he know what the other players are going to do?

Come on....

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying he should start. But he's not even active.

I'm sure he's smart enough to learn some defensive calls in a week.

He's not going to learn them all but I'm sure he could learn enough to play some.

Again...It's not Rocket science.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Murph80;1235885 said:
Parish is inactive. Watkins will start.

I hope the pine thorns have inspired this kid to play up to his "potential.":eek: