Is Parsons scared of pass coverage? Play LB & cover

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I keep hearing all this stats thrown out about Parsons and the pressure he creates which is decent but it’s not winning any games. QBs are carving up this defense with passing game and always lead to game winning TD or FG. The pressure created by Parsons is irrelevant.

Also this comparison to Lawrence Taylor is Pathetic, LT ran through double, triple blocks and chips like a chainsaw.

We need Parsons to play true LB and cover the TEs & Slots from getting conversion for first down that keeps drives alive. Stop being scared and go cover.:dance:

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People say censorship is bad but I'm in favor of mods deleting OPs account for posting this...

phildadon86

Reaction score
I keep hearing all this stats thrown out about Parsons and the pressure he creates which is decent but it’s not winning any games. QBs are carving up this defense with passing game and always lead to game winning TD or FG. The pressure created by Parsons is irrelevant.

Also this comparison to Lawrence Taylor is Pathetic, LT ran through double, triple blocks and chips like a chainsaw.

We need Parsons to play true LB and cover the TEs & Slots from getting conversion for first down that keeps drives alive. Stop being scared and go cover.:dance:

Just when I thought you couldnt be worse at takes and posting. Kudos to you

Pokes12

Reaction score

Not Now!

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah...HE IS NOT AFRAID of pass coverage. Mic drop, end of thread.
4407e4e573af5db1a7da028f2b4f5738.gif