Is Romo Helped By The Coaching Change?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Will the change benefit or hinder Tony Romo in his development as an NFL QB? Will Garrett provide things David Lee couldn't? I think Romo will move forward this season, at least I hope so. Romo becoming our franchise QB for the next 5-7 years would be great, starting all over a major setback. Hopefully we haven't already seen Romo's best!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
philo beddoe;1371801 said:
Will the change benefit or hinder Tony Romo in his development as an NFL QB? Will Garrett provide things David Lee couldn't? I think Romo will move forward this season, at least I hope so. Romo becoming our franchise QB for the next 5-7 years would be great, starting all over a major setback. Hopefully we haven't already seen Romo's best!

No, I don't think any coach is any good for Romo...

As a matter of fact, I don't think there are any coaches good enough for the Cowboys.

And, to top if off, I don't think there are any coaches in the future that can help anything on this team.

No, I think Romo will only get worse! As a matter of fact, the Cowboys would be better off with Crankcase running the show!

It's a sad day to be a Cowboy fan...no good coaches, no good players, no good owner...they are doomed!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
philo beddoe; aren't you an avid romo hater because he took your homeboys spot? so why would you care if its good for Romo or not?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1371812 said:

As a matter of fact, I don't think there are any coaches good enough for the Cowboys.

And, to top if off, I don't think there are any coaches in the future that can help anything on this team.

No, I think Romo will only get worse! As a matter of fact, the Cowboys would be better off with Crankcase running the show!

It's a sad day to be a Cowboy fan...no good coaches, no good players, no good owner...they are doomed!
What's your problem, pal? Do you suffer from Cowboy Envy? LOL

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1371819 said:
philo beddoe; aren't you an avid romo hater because he took your homeboys spot? so why would you care if its good for Romo or not?
??? Exactly who is my "homeboy" (I hate gutter speak)? I've never trashed Romo at all, what are you babbling about? I'm excited about Romo's potential. Do you have me confused with someone else perhaps?

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1371819 said:
I'm hope you're not talking about the Q, I hate Quincy Carter.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1371823 said:
??? Exactly who is my "homeboy" (I hate gutter speak)? I've never trashed Romo at all, what are you babbling about? I'm excited about Romo's potential. Do you have me confused with someone else perhaps?

homeboy isn't gutter speak buddy, i would have said boyz, dawg if i wanted to speak "gutter talk"

i remember a thread where you were getting all pissy because Romo was doing well and Bledsoe got replaced..again

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
parcells problem always has been everybodys way is flawed but his. and that was his downfall

superpunk

Reaction score
the kid 05;1371819 said:
They all start to look alike after awhile, don't they?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score

I think Garrett will be as good as the coaches were last year. What won't happen is Phillips won't be playing mind games with Tony. Remember, Wade works with his players. Big difference.

mzgrimes

Reaction score
5Stars;1371812 said:

Dude what ever!
The cowboys have a good coach and young talented players, they are as good as ever. And the head coach is going to help Romo move UP The head coach is just fine. So I dont show the Cowboys could ne hurting.

:p:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think it should be too hard for Garrett to tell Romo to hold the ball at the proper length when scrambling, throw it away when nothing's there and the pressure is bearing down, look for his checkdown receivers...

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i think Romo benefits. he learned all he can from Tuna and lets be real... he should have started game 1 not bledsoe. at some time you need to let them walk out the door and face the world without handholding.

Romo needs some young offensive coaching (jason will help here obviously as a QB) and some freedom & creativity to bolster him. also more a dedication to the OL and running game, which Tuna abandoned after the tampa game.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1371833 said:
homeboy isn't gutter speak buddy, i would have said boyz, dawg if i wanted to speak "gutter talk"

i remember a thread where you were getting all pissy because Romo was doing well and Bledsoe got replaced..again
I don't think so, Lumpy. How about you producing this so called post of mine? You can't, because no such thing ever existed or happened. You're a tad mixed up, friend. LOL. So, let's see it.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1371836 said:
They all start to look alike after awhile, don't they?
Please show where I have EVER said anything bad about Romo. I'll wait right here. This should be interesting.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score

Now that the chubby BP has been replaced by the chubby WP, TR should probably do even better. In theory anyway. LOL.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
TheProphet;1372522 said:
Now that the chubby BP has been replaced by the chubby WP, TR should probably do even better. In theory anyway. LOL.
Tony should be able to relax without Parcells around.