Is Safety Roy Williams supposed to be back this week?

SixShooter

Reaction score
I think they estimated the broken arm as a three week injury and he had been practicing last week. So is he expected to play this week? That might help Keith Davis to be sharper and have more energy on ST coverage.

Dooooomsday

Reaction score
SixShooter;2342227 said:
I think they estimated the broken arm as a three week injury and he had been practicing last week. So is he expected to play this week? That might help Keith Davis to be sharper and have more energy on ST coverage.

Yes, he will be in a soft cast but he will play. At least from what I read.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Dooooomsday;2342231 said:
Yes, he will be in a soft cast but he will play. At least from what I read.
i hope this is true.. we've missed him much more than people realized we would..

with Roy, we were 3-0.. without him, we were 1-2.. i know that if we had gone 3-0 without him, the Roy haters would be saying we don't need him.. so i'm just sayin'.. :D

Dooooomsday

Reaction score
Its always great news when you have guys like him back... I have not been a big fan of his ability to cover as much but there is no doubt the guy can blow up a hole and stop the run. and as much as we have seen Hamlin blitzing lately, I am sure that Roy will take that role over and start blowing up guys like he did at OU...

Rudy

Reaction score
Dooooomsday;2342259 said:
Its always great news when you have guys like him back... I have not been a big fan of his ability to cover as much but there is no doubt the guy can blow up a hole and stop the run. and as much as we have seen Hamlin blitzing lately, I am sure that Roy will take that role over and start blowing up guys like he did at OU...

With a rookie corner starting, I don't expect to see too much of any safety blitzing.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I'd rather he play at close to 100%, I like Roy, but not playing at full strenght with his recent *ahem* diminished talents, would be bad, very bad.