Is someone going to post the game video???

hh8604

Reaction score
just wondering if Calico or anyone else will be posting the game video in the next couple of days...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have they been posted yet? I HAD (put up the best fight I could) go to a freaking wedding expo with my fiance....AHHHH...I cannot put in words how that 4 hours of my life were!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
Have they been posted yet? I HAD (put up the best fight I could) go to a freaking wedding expo with my fiance....AHHHH...I cannot put in words how that 4 hours of my life were!!

Doesn't sound like the whole relationship thingy is getting off to a good start. :p:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cajuncowboy said:
Doesn't sound like the whole relationship thingy is getting off to a good start. :p:

Well you put any man in those circumstances, and in that freaking room for 4 hours (with the Cowboys game going on just about 5 miles from where I was).....and NO relationship will get off to that great of a start!! :D

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What time is Jacked up part on?

I dont usually watch the monday countdown w/e, but I wanna see Keith and Roy, b/c I didnt see the game

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
Well you put any man in those circumstances, and in that freaking room for 4 hours (with the Cowboys game going on just about 5 miles from where I was).....and NO relationship will get off to that great of a start!! :D

Look at it this way. And trust me, only use this on a big one. Years from now, when you REALLLLLLLYYYYYY want something, you can look her in the eyes and say, "You know sweetheart, I love you. So much so that I even gave up going to the Cowboys game to be with you to pick out the wedding stuff. I love you that much. Do you love me enough to let me........." Then fill in the blank. But trust me, you only get to use that one only once, so make it count. Like say for a new corvette or something.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cajuncowboy said:
Look at it this way. And trust me, only use this on a big one. Years from now, when you REALLLLLLLYYYYYY want something, you can look her in the eyes and say, "You know sweetheart, I love you. So much so that I even gave up going to the Cowboys game to be with you to pick out the wedding stuff. I love you that much. Do you love me enough to let me........." Then fill in the blank. But trust me, you only get to use that one only once, so make it count. Like say for a new corvette or something.

Thats too funny....I thought about that yesterday during the expo, and will definately keep that in the back of my head. :laugh2:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
Thats too funny....I thought about that yesterday during the expo, and will definately keep that in the back of my head. :laugh2:

Cool. You'll have me to thank years from now when you pull it off. Ofcourse, if she hits you over the head with a bottle and fractures your skull, I don't know ya. :cool:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cajuncowboy said:
Cool. You'll have me to thank years from now when you pull it off. Ofcourse, if she hits you over the head with a bottle and fractures your skull, I don't know ya. :cool:

Fair enough! :)