Is Star Gazer streaming tonight?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I'm going to capture it rather than stream it.

Last week I captured it while I was streaming it, and the stream dropped, which threw the audio out of sequence with the video. I was trying to do both and one effected the other. It can be done, but there is a risk. Which I encountered last week.

Since I can get a low quality recording up for download, about one hour after the original broadcast, that seems the best approach.

So check back for the download shortly after the original broadcast.

ethiostar

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2232726 said:

Last week I captured it while I was streaming it, and the stream dropped, which threw the audio out of sequence with the video. I was trying to do both and one effected the other. It can be done, but there is a risk. Which I encountered last week.

Since I can get a low quality recording up for download, about one hour after the original broadcast, that seems the best approach.

Cool...........thanks SG!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2232726 said:

How long does it normally take for the higher quality video? I'm guessing/hoping that you will place the password up somewhere when you notify of its download? I know we certainly appreciate your efforts.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i just asked about this on another thread, oh well. we'll be waiting SG!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I was so wrapped up in watching the RNC, I forgot HK was on. oh well guess I'll have catch a rerun later.