Is Terry Glenn's Knee Healthy?

CoCo

Reaction score
I forget which game it was, Cardinals perhaps?, but Terry Glenn sat out a game with a bad knee that was quietly reported as bone-on-bone and therefore degenerative.

He was back in the lineup the next week and not another word has been said about it.

I know he's around 34 which can be a concern but my real question is about that knee.

Anyone know anything?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Isnt it the same thing Curtis Martin had?

I was never about getting a WR this year but this would seriously make me reconsider if TG is done.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i remember that too, the tissue between the fibual and the upper leg where going away, i think the minscus was, but if it is the minscus it can be filled back with cartallage from other areas.

newlander

Reaction score
Uh, yeah, what bigbadroy said is true. Not only did he play poorly against Seattle, but he just looked BAD the last 6 games of the season. I'm 99% confident he will NOT be back. Old, fragile and tempermental. I think it's 50/50 Owens is back depending entirely on who the new coach is. AS I've been saying since Sat. night, Parcells is on his way out too. So that means most of his assistants are out too; god willing that includes Zimmer. I really think Jones will turn the heat up, and maybe even go after Urban Meyer. He has a new stadium to fill along with luxury suites in 09' and this product on the field is NOT cutting it!!