is the ol' "bait and switch" on?

ultra5

Reaction score
There's been an awful lot of media pub surrounding Norv/Jason/etc...

We are 9 days away from the end of the Super Bowl.

I think we might be trying to throw the dogs off a bit - especially if nothing "official" happens by early this week coming up.

Lovie might be on Jerrah's wish list after all... ?

ps - Would i be wrong if i thought the Supa' Bowl should be a Saturday night event???.... The "partying" part would be much better methinks on a Sat. night....

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I said early in the week if we didnt have a coach by mon or tues we were waiting for someone in the superbowl

Ron rivera would be a fine coach, I wonder what kind of D he would run. My buddy who is a bears fan says the Tampa 2 is Lovies defense and Rivera would go another way

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Yeah, I never understood why they don't play on Sat. Give people Sunday to recover or travel back home. Those late Sunday parties are a drag when you have to work the next day!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1341535 said:
I said early in the week if we didnt have a coach by mon or tues we were waiting for someone in the superbowl

Ron rivera would be a fine coach, I wonder what kind of D he would run. My buddy who is a bears fan says the Tampa 2 is Lovies defense and Rivera would go another way

He did a radio interview earlier in the week and he said he has experience with the 4-3, 3-4 and 46 so it doesn't matter too him.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1341544 said:
He did a radio interview earlier in the week and he said he has experience with the 4-3, 3-4 and 46 so it doesn't matter too him.

Would that not be irony to run Buddy's old 46 defense in Dallas

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1341544 said:

:yourock:

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1341536 said:
Yeah, I never understood why they don't play on Sat. Give people Sunday to recover or travel back home. Those late Sunday parties are a drag when you have to work the next day!

that's why I am taking my vacation the following week

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kangaroo;1341563 said:
Would that not be irony to run Buddy's old 46 defense in Dallas

well, it would if it was buddy's son Rex Ryan coaching the team.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ultra5;1341527 said:
ps - Would i be wrong if i thought the Supa' Bowl should be a Saturday night event???.... The "partying" part would be much better methinks on a Sat. night....

That's a damn good idea:beer2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The SB should be on Sunday........but the Govt should make a national holiday known as SB Monday.....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Biggems;1341639 said:
The SB should be on Sunday........but the Govt should make a national holiday known as SB Monday.....

YES....AND NO SCHOOL BABYYYYYY