Is the Ticket post game ever taped so one can listen later?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Sometimes I can't do the 8 hour straight Football marathon, so I have to miss the post game, but I usually find it very entertaining. Is there ever a podcast replay or a taping of it that can be listened to later anywhere?

Happy Turkey Day (or day after by now I guess) to you Yanks. I'm still digesting our Canadian Turkey from last month!

Good game today, and last few weeks really. The Giants loss wasn't as bad as the score indicated. This team is improving.

LarryCanadian

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Nope, not unless one of us records it and puts it online for download. The Ticket does not offer anything beyond some drops as far as downloadable audio.

rathalarge

Reaction score
DC.com Used to do it last year on the post game podcasts, but not this year! I listen after the games are over and enjoy it! Norm, Donovan Lewis, and Larry Brown are excellent! They call the 'Boys out when it is needed. Very realistic with their thoughts and opinions.

Everson24

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;2448713 said:
Sometimes I can't do the 8 hour straight Football marathon, so I have to miss the post game, but I usually find it very entertaining. Is there ever a podcast replay or a taping of it that can be listened to later anywhere?

Happy Turkey Day (or day after by now I guess) to you Yanks. I'm still digesting our Canadian Turkey from last month!

Good game today, and last few weeks really. The Giants loss wasn't as bad as the score indicated. This team is improving.

LarryCanadian

I used to download it from DC.com but they are not doing it this year for whatever reason. I have dial up and i used to download it the next morning and listen to it at work. I really miss that show.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It is an enjoyable show and they have tidbits of observation and knowledge that are unique. Also they go over a bunch of plays that a person can miss.

Too bad they don't tape it and make it available later, it is a good thing to have in background when working at home or doing other stuff!

LarryCanadian

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Maybe we should all email dc.com about why they aren't podcasting the postgame anymore. Even though I don't think Norm and Donovan are that good, I still like to listen when we win. :D