Is there a game this week... let's talk football

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will all the crap going on. Did everone forget there is a very important game Sunday night. How about a real football thread.

I think Dallas wins.

The defense is playing much more like we all expected them to play. Could create more turnovers though. Pressure Eli and get him rattled early. Even if we don't sack him, at least get in some hard hits, get him out of rhythm.

THe offense will get in sync this week. Remember Romo's 1st game back playing with the splint. He was off. The following week he looked much better, then back to normal the 3rd game.
Well, without the splint and the frigid weather in Pittsburgh, he was off again, yes, the wind probably had more to do with it than the finger. However, trying to compensate for both. Yeah, that did not help.

They also know they can trust Choice to play with or without Marion.

The team will be ready and pumped.
Cowboys win 28 - 10

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think we will win, but I was pretty sure we would beat Pittsburgh as well. If we can get the passing game going it is going to be a long day for the Giants.

tiny tim

Reaction score
I think we will win :starspin

The fans at Texas Stadium will be very excited about our last regular season division rival game in Texas Stadium. There is a chance that in the NFC Championship that the Cowboys could play either the Commanders or the Eagles.

I believe that the Cowboys will fight hard. I think are Defense will play very hard. The last time the Cowboys played the Giants the Giants did win 35 to 14, but I believe that the Giants scored 21 points from getting good Field Position, because Dallas threw 3 interceptions. I think a key to winning this game is for Dallas to protect that football like it's gold. I believe are Defense can play really well and not only would that stop the Giants from getting a lot of points,it would give the Dallas Cowboys offense more chances to put a lot of points on the board. Tashard Choice will be very good if Marion Barber can't play Sunday night and if he can play maybe Dallas could use both of them.

Okay I have had a few scores in my mind. Some of them have the Cowboys winning by around 20 points and others have the Cowboys winning in a very close game. I am going to go with the Cowboys 27 and the Giants 20.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
its nice to see someone wants to talk football,rather than drama.I was very proud of how the defense has improved over the last few weeks.This is going to be a real hard fought game,and I feel we can win.The defense has to continue playing like they have,and the O has to get in a real rhythm,fast.If we can get a good lead,unleash the D!lets Go COWBOYS!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I think this will be Dallas's day. No Brandon Jacobs will offset our lack of safeties.

The Dline of NY is also looking more susceptable recently. It could be that Tuck and Kiwanuka are hitting a wall as full time starters and Robbins is hurt. Their pass rush is slowing and they were run on last week (not saying westbrook couldn't do that to anyone).

Assuming dallas continues stopping the run as they have recently,The key will be Dallas's coverage across the middle. For some reason Boss, Smith, etc. have always been a thorn on the short and intermediate passing routes recently.

The best QB they have faced this year has been McNabb and Roethliberger. Romo has played them well.