is there a limit to ignores?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I have been on an ignoring tear lately and was wondering if I could eventually just end up ignoring every member here?

additionally I would like to complain that I can add myself to my buddy list(I have) but I cannot ignore myself, I don't think that seems fair.

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;1841432 said:
I have been on an ignoring tear lately and was wondering if I could eventually just end up ignoring every member here?

additionally I would like to complain that I can add myself to my buddy list(I have) but I cannot ignore myself, I don't think that seems fair.

I think everyone has you on ignore.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enjoy being able to use the ignore function. I wish I could.:(

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I like the message you get when you try to put yourself on the ignore list:

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

:laugh2:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I tried real hard ignoring this DC barbie doll, but gave in and put one in my sig. Now my daughter thinks I'm the greatest Dad ever. :eek::

I lost the sig. challenge to to a child. :laugh2:

http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/105387.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
What would be great is if when I put someone on ignore if I could just not see their post at all. I hate seeing that there is a post, but that I can't see what's in it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
it's been awhile since I tried - you can't put a Mod on ignore - lol :)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1852801 said:
What would be great is if when I put someone on ignore if I could just not see their post at all. I hate seeing that there is a post, but that I can't see what's in it.

I agree...

This message is hidden because Nors is on your ignore list.

Also, is there anyway to find out what user is the most "Ignored" on the site?

I'm thinking Nors would be that person.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Most of the people I have on ignore have subsequently been banned from the site.

I started ignoring people who peeved me off during Roy Williams debates, but the list started growing longer and longer, and I realized that I liked a lot of those posters... but just disagreed with them about Roy, so I relented.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rack;1908676 said:
I agree...

Also, is there anyway to find out what user is the most "Ignored" on the site?

I'm thinking Nors would be that person.

I'd like to know that too. It's be neat to know how many people have you(tomson75) on ignore too.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
I got a whole list of people on ignore so i don't know if their responding back to any of my posts lol but as long as i can post i don't really care. I keep all my ignores in a notepad so i can see if they come back on here with similar user names.

Hoov

Reaction score
tomson75;1908980 said:
I'd like to know that too. It's be neat to know how many people have you(tomson75) on ignore too.
for some that would probably start a contest, posters will be trying to irritate one another trying to rack up the count of posters putting them on ignore.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I have seen blank posts from time to time, is that because their comments were deleted or I accidentally put em on my ignore list?:confused:

We can't help you ignore yourself.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
What would be cool is to be able to see if people have you on ignore.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That would be kind of interesting. I think it would be funny for each person to be able to see who all has them on ignore.