Is there a reason why Garret isnt being called out?

BigD_95

Reaction score
I get with Romo going down going 5-2 might have been unrealistic but we should have won at least 3 games! Heck we couldnt find a way to win one game. To me this is just awful coaching and that the Defense kept us in most games but still couldn't figure out a way to win.

To me this is all on Garret and his lack of coaching abilities.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Really? Take this tired, dead horse thread to the Rant Zone where it belongs.

Like it or not, Red Ball is NOT getting fired. Linehan might, but not Red.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
That's because the media has sexier fall guys to call out....the wanna be GM and meddling owner (JJ), The woman beater (Hardy), the raging malcontent ( Dez)....and once he comes back and loses a few games...the choker (Romo). There's no fun (or clicks) in attacking the smiling and clapping redheaded genius that is focused on RKG's and process and building good days on top of good days, and handling things the right way...and on and on.....

BigD_95

Reaction score
I'm not even saying he should get fired. But I never seen a coach escape criticism more then Garret. The media & fans just give this guy a pass. They always blame Romo for losing then he is there and they blame Romo for not playing.

Cmac

Reaction score
Next time criticism comes toward me and my work......I'm gonna smile and clap. Can't do the butt slap....too risky with HR. But should be good to go.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He may get criticised more then anyone else.

There has to be at least 3 "Garrett Must Go" threads posted a day

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Garrett isn't in trouble, because he isn't in charge of this train wreck.

lostar2009

Reaction score
No way JG is getting after a 12-4 season and losing Romo for almost half the season. This is his 1 pass if stuff doesn't work out this year.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Thank you for laying out what your expectations were and telling us who you want to blame because they were not met.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
In what universe is Garret not getting called out?
Its ******** to even say he is not getting called out.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I wonder what Garret's head coaching record would be after 1 full season with a QB other than Romo?

Picking 1st in the draft? Lol