Is there More to the Hammy that Meets the Eye

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Today's News report ...

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Monday night that receiver Terrell Owens may have another MRI exam taken to see why his hamstring continues to bother him after weeks of treatment.

Linkage ...http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9613149/rss

What's really going on here ...does anyone really know?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Today's News report ...

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Monday night that receiver Terrell Owens may have another MRI exam taken to see why his hamstring continues to bother him after weeks of treatment.

I pulled a hamstring about 5 years ago running and it hurts pretty bad and my leg was sore for awhile. However, I was able to get to jogging after a couple of weeks no problem. Still, that's much different than being a WR that has to go full speed and make cuts.

YAKUZA

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Today's News report ...

Good thing that unlike a certain team who will remain nameless, the Cowboys have other capable receivers.

Here's a better question:

Who's gonna run the football in Philadelphia?

DBoys

Reaction score
I think Jerry said it is a precaution just to make sure he didn't hurt it.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Today's News report ...

What's really going is that TO has a bad hammy and is not playing...period. The mediots are tyring to make something out of nothing.

It sucks he's hurt, but that's the bottom line. The issues at hand is that it will take him and Bledsoe a while to get in sync...depending on when TO can go 100%.

We love both Glenn and Crayton, so they will have to step up until TO can go...that's what's going on.

lspain1

Reaction score
stasheroo said:
Good thing that unlike a certain team who will remain nameless, the Cowboys have other capable receivers.

Here's a better question:

Who's gonna run the football in Philadelphia?

And this season:

Who's gonna catch the football in Philadelphia?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
stasheroo said:
Here's a better question: Who's gonna run the football in Philadelphia?

Good question shroo ...best answer ...we darn sure know who's throwing the ball!:cool:

silver

Reaction score
me thinks the less than hot weather in california may have prolonged TO's recovery time. me also thinks he's ok, just wants to save his wheels for the 16 game grind and very posible playoff scenario. after all he's an 11 year vet. he knows what it takes and knows his body better than anybody else.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
And this season:

Who's gonna catch the football in Philadelphia?

Even a Better question:

Whos gonna throw the Ball in Philly in important games and not Choke?

Seriously, TO's hurt nuthing we can do about it. media and sum people are ''kicking'' for air!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I pulled a hamstring about 5 years ago running and it hurts pretty bad and my leg was sore for awhile. However, I was able to get to jogging after a couple of weeks no problem. Still, that's much different than being a WR that has to go full speed and make cuts.

I dont believe you I think you were faking it.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Yes you do......but to who?

Can we get a little time before this preseason ends to answer that one!? Sheesh! The regular season might as well have already started by the wZay you're talking.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Can we get a little time before this preseason ends to answer that one!? Sheesh! The regular season might as well have already started by the wZay you're talking.

I guess you're the only one who can ask questions?

You don't seem to have the ability to answer them.....

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Will the doormats of the NFC East do better than last season or worse?

Now that's an interesting question ...Your question depicts the word "doormats" (plural) meaning more than one. Therefore you must be talking about both the Eagles and the Cowboys ...we were both at the bottom of the NFC-East (your team just had One foot in the basement, while ours had two).

That said, you already know the answer to that question.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Today's News report ...

see also Hines Ward and Steve Smith :eek::banghead::bang2: