Is there really a problem in Dallas?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not going to base my opinion from what ESPN reports or NFL network or any other bias media outlet. I'd rather get the facts none before I say something and so far what I've gotten is.....Jason Garrett called RW TO and Crayton to his office for private meetings....who knows what went on or why they were called in however I don't think this is what ESPN or NFL network or any other journalism has made it out to be. So if anyone knows more or can clarify please do because as of right now that is where I'm at on the situtation.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem is Jason Garrett's sorry play-calling..

It is his responsibility to adjust the game if certain players aren't playing in normal conditions... He doesn't adjust to Romo, when he is having a bad game, he doesn't adjust to Terrell Owens by moving him in motion asnd qucik slants, he doesn't use Roy William's side advantage and great hands for the red-zone, he isn't calling for Crayton's number out of the slot, though Crayton is pretty damn effective in the slot... He rarely calls a flare pass to his running backs... He can't even call a decent screen... Hell, how many times has a receiver on a blitz run a quick pass...

I wanna karate chop JG in the adam's apple... Man, everytime I see his face I wanna punch him...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there really a problem in Dallas? That's a good question. I do not trust this Werder guy. This story lacks credibility, but everyone is buying it. Having a one-on-one meeting with your offensive coordinator (that others at your position also had) and being jealous of a teammate are two different things. And where is Romo in all of this? He's keeping quiet. Smart guy.

slick325

Reaction score
Winning cures all. If Dallas wins Sunday night this will be a backburner issue with ESPN, NFL Network, Fox and CBS. They won't broach the subject again until Dallas loses another game.

Should Dallas lose on Sunday even in the same heartbreaking fashion they did against Pittsburgh, then of course there will really be a problem in Dallas.

We shall see.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2484527 said:
Yeah, the problem is Jason Garrett's sorry play-calling..

It is his responsibility to adjust the game if certain players aren't playing in normal conditions... He doesn't adjust to Romo, when he is having a bad game, he doesn't adjust to Terrell Owens by moving him in motion asnd qucik slants, he doesn't use Roy William's side advantage and great hands for the red-zone, he isn't calling for Crayton's number out of the slot, though Crayton is pretty damn effective in the slot... He rarely calls a flare pass to his running backs... He can't even call a decent screen... Hell, how many times has a receiver on a blitz run a quick pass...

I wanna karate chop JG in the adam's apple... Man, everytime I see his face I wanna punch him...

I get what you're saying.

Boyzmamacita;2484540 said:
Is there really a problem in Dallas? That's a good question. I do not trust this Werder guy. This story lacks credibility, but everyone is buying it. Having a one-on-one meeting with your offensive coordinator (that others at your position also had) and being jealous of a teammate are two different things. And where is Romo in all of this? He's keeping quiet. Smart guy.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking how much of this is fluff and what is really going on ?