Is there urgency on this team? And accountability

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok, we all know the players arent being held accountable, and we all know wade wont hold the players accountable, and no urgency, we cant lose attitude.

Who is going to show this team, your a 500 team and your playing like it, who is going to hold this team accountable and make players sit that arent playing well,

BlueStar22

Reaction score
larry brown just said that they don't even hit in practice....

well we see what translates over to the field on sunday.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2353921 said:
larry brown just said that they don't even hit in practice....

well we see what translates over to the field on sunday.

Yeah, I just heard that too. What's the old saying about "You play like you practice"?

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Hearing these reports of players not hitting in practice is disturbing.

I think it also has to do with the fact that Wade will not address the situation that there IS a situation. He keeps going about it like nothing is wrong, when something needs to be done.

This is his last year here. I'm ready for someone new, be it Garrett or someone else.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Is there urgency on this team? And accountability

No and no. I thought that was obvious

notherbob

Reaction score
This is not a team but a collection of disorganized individuals. Jerry doesn't know the meaning of the word team. He got exactly what he paid for, a bunch of superstars with glitz and glitter. Glitz and glitter = fool's gold.

This undisciplined mob has little coherency and no synergism. It's largely a bunch of egocentric superstars who are too rich to exert themselves. Losing doesn't hurt their paycheck any and apparently not their egos either.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
notherbob;2354390 said:
This is not a team but a collection of disorganized individuals. Jerry doesn't know the meaning of the word team. He got exactly what he paid for, a bunch of superstars with glitz and glitter. Glitz and glitter = fool's gold.

This undisciplined mob has little coherency and no synergism. It's largely a bunch of egocentric superstars who are too rich to exert themselves. Losing doesn't hurt theit paycheck any and apparently not their egos either.

As sad as it is, maybe the comparisons to the Yankees are a bit more true than I had thought.