Is This an Omen?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Going to the Eagles game this Sunday with my Son-In-Law, Drew. He just called me on some tickets, and they seem to be in the same section as my old season tickets during the Jimmy Johnson Super Bowl Years.

Omen????? hmmmm

:starspin

HighTechDave

Reaction score
94WARE94;1832632 said:
:D

i will find you if you lie to me

DUDE!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO WEIRD!!! IT IS AN OMEN FROM THE GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF!!!!!! (yes I'm yelling)

My seats are in the:

1. Same Section
2. SAME ROW!!
3. Only one seat away from my original seats during the Jimmy SuperBowls

Man I'm getting so geeked out, I think I'm going to start putting my drunk on right NOW!!!!

Anyone else going to the game, wanna hook up tailgate, PM me, will give my contact info. Looks like I'll be hooking up with the Miller Lite Tailgating winners a few weaks ago.

oh, eagles suck ***, btw.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't know if it's an omen or not... why don't you ask that damn "Magic 8 Ball" and find out?

HighTechDave

Reaction score
AsthmaField;1834045 said:
I don't know if it's an omen or not... why don't you ask that damn "Magic 8 Ball" and find out?

lemme ask you and the rest of the crowd here. Do you really want me to test asking the Magic 8 Ball on this and jinx it????

screw that....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1834071 said:
lemme ask you and the rest of the crowd here. Do you really want me to test asking the Magic 8 Ball on this and jinx it????

screw that....

No... No I don't.

You know how I feel about your bad juju, Dave. :p:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AsthmaField;1834045 said:

woot...woot!!

:laugh2:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1834001 said:
DUDE!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO WEIRD!!! IT IS AN OMEN FROM THE GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF!!!!!! (yes I'm yelling)

My seats are in the:

1. Same Section
2. SAME ROW!!
3. Only one seat away from my original seats during the Jimmy SuperBowls

Man I'm getting so geeked out, I think I'm going to start putting my drunk on right NOW!!!!

Anyone else going to the game, wanna hook up tailgate, PM me, will give my contact info. Looks like I'll be hooking up with the Miller Lite Tailgating winners a few weaks ago.

oh, eagles suck ***, btw.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Why people want to get drunk to watch a football game really puzzles me. :shoot6:

HighTechDave

Reaction score
lcharles;1834126 said:
Why people want to get drunk to watch a football game really puzzles me. :shoot6:

someone want to answer this clown?

It's obvious DUDE, to watch the replay the next day in HD on my laptop because I didn't remember.

[valleygirlvoice]

Gawd,,,,

[/valleygirlvoice]

[flipoff]

:D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1832613 said:
Going to the Eagles game this Sunday with my Son-In-Law, Drew. He just called me on some tickets, and they seem to be in the same section as my old season tickets during the Jimmy Johnson Super Bowl Years.

Omen????? hmmmm

:starspin

I dunno, why don't you ask the Magic 8 Ball... I mean, it seems to have about a 50-50 chance of being right...