Is this even possible

wxcpo

Reaction score
Me and a friend were sitting around at work today thinking about the possibilities of a draft trade. One scenario we thought up was a possible trade up with the Saints;

We give our 1st, 2nd and next year's 1st for the Saints 1st and 3rd round picks. We then make another move and trade the #2 pick to the Jets and get back next year's 1st round pick. With the #4 pick in the drfat we take D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Not sure that our 1st, 2nd and next year's #1 pick could make this pick happen or not, but I just think getting a guy like Ferguson is worth trying to move up for.

What do some of you think?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Me and a friend were sitting around at work today thinking about the possibilities of a draft trade. One scenario we thought up was a possible trade up with the Saints;

We give our 1st, 2nd and next year's 1st for the Saints 1st and 3rd round picks. We then make another move and trade the #2 pick to the Jets and get back next year's 1st round pick. With the #4 pick in the drfat we take D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Not sure that our 1st, 2nd and next year's #1 pick could make this pick happen or not, but I just think getting a guy like Ferguson is worth trying to move up for.

I think I'd hunt someone down like a dog.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
wxcpo said:

Where do you work!? I would love to be able to drink on the job so freely!

Manster74

Reaction score
If anything, I'd like to see us trade down once or maybe even twice to pick up additional choices. Considering the depth this year.