Is this forum even necessary any more?

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Seems that this forum died once the initial euphoria about the draft picks died away ... now it's just collecting cyber dust. <<cough cough>>

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Can there PLEASE be an "Other NFL News" board?

For example, for threads monitoring players like Mike MacKenzie
in Green Bay, a player who may never become a Cowboy, but whose situation interests us? Or for just general NFL news that woudl spur good discussion?

Some people don't like any kind of OT thread at all on the main board, and I can understand their reasoning. It ISN'T Dallas Cowboys news.

But same as with the old board, if you are dying to discuss stuff like how will Mike Vick do in a wco, or what are the rookie rbs we passed on doing in mini camps, there is no good place to do it. It doesn't qualify as "other sports" or "draft news", but it doesn't belong on the main board, or smack forum either.

Thanks.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Like you, I'd like this forum to become "Other NFL News" or "Around the NFL" or something similar - a place to talk non-Cowboys football but still football. I think all the examples you cited are good ones. Just rename the current forum and you're done - all the draft stuff can simply stay there.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will bring up the idea to Reality.