Is this jersey 100% authentic???

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
can someone explain to me if this jersey is authentic, i am interested in purchasing it and was just wondering what some of you guys think....just look at that price!!!!!!!!!!:starspin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROY-WILLIAMS-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-DALLAS-COWBOYS-JERSEY-52_W0QQitemZ7213930807QQcategoryZ21218QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just click the link, well here are some pics of the jersey anyway.........
d1_1.JPG

1b_1.JPG

4a_1.JPG

:bow: :bow: :bow:

responses would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
demdcowboys#1 said:
can someone explain to me if this jersey is authentic, i am interested in purchasing it and was just wondering what some of you guys think....just look at that price!!!!!!!!!!:starspin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROY-WILLIAMS-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-DALLAS-COWBOYS-JERSEY-52_W0QQitemZ7213930807QQcategoryZ21218QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just click the link, well here are some pics of the jersey anyway.........
d1_1.JPG

1b_1.JPG

4a_1.JPG

:bow: :bow: :bow:

responses would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Numbers and Letters being stiched on and the size being in numbers instead of just XL then it gives more credit to it being real. As for the price My neighbor works for sports wear distribuators and according to her alot of times entire lines are sold wholesale becasues one or two jerseys off that run came out bad. So it's hard to really tell but at the price it's worth the risk.

BadMeetsEvil

Reaction score
I buy jersey's all the time off of EBAY.

They claim their authentic.

Everything is swen on.

I have Size 52 - Roy Williams WHITE, Roy Williams BLUE, Julius Jones BLUE and working on getting a DeMarucs Ware BLUE.

Rayman

Reaction score
demdcowboys#1 said:
thanx yall, any more responses???????

I bought a Roy jersey from a different seller on ebay for $70.

I figured it was worth a shot and it was. The jersey came with all the tags and still in the package. Mine is definately authentic.

Can't vouch for that one, but good luck.