Is this POSSIBLE? about Ellis?

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
...it just hit me that Greg Ellis, one of the most respected, well liked Cowboy, whose never done anything wrong is simply taking on this role as "The Whiner", on purpose, to draw attention away from the tension TO's presence is putting on the team?

Could this be another one of Tuna's mind games and he INSTRUCTED Ellis to give this timely performance?

It just doesn't make sense to me...

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:
...it just hit me that Greg Ellis, one of the most respected, well liked Cowboy, whose never done anything wrong is simply taking on this role as "The Whiner", on purpose, to draw attention away from the tension TO's presence is putting on the team?

Could this be another one of Tuna's mind games and he INSTRUCTED Ellis to give this timely performance?

Nice conspiracy theory, but he did the same thing (to a lesser extent) last offseason.

So no, your theory doesn't fly.

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:

:lmao2:

Greg Ellis is a little biznatch... Deal with that first and come back with more theories they are good for a laugh. :lmao2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
eman721 said:
Nice conspiracy theory, but he did the same thing (to a lesser extent) last offseason.

So no, your theory doesn't fly.

you don't believe he is such a great leader that he began complaining as a smokescreen to help smooth TO's possible transition a year later?

I see this as great leadership evidencing tremendous vision and anticipation.

Bravo Ellis!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Merge with Keith Davis CSI thread?

;)

actually that was a pretty slammin' thread. good research by a couple of folks (not me) on that one.

lspain1

Reaction score
Ellis thinks the Cowboys are punching him....right in the wallet.

BlueWave

Reaction score
I hope we don't have to put up with this all year. Just make a trade already. Any trade. Hey, there is a former Domer Center in Cleveland that is on the block due to the Bentley signing. Jeff Faine. He's real Center. At this point, just get rid of the crybaby.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Never mind, they already traded him to the Saints, where he is going to start at Center.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, BP or Greg, or JJ need to stoop to such levels. If they do, then they didn't need to sign TO in the first place. That's like expecting trouble. Besides GE started this long before TO was signed.

mbanx

Reaction score
Hell I will buy into it, TC does not start for a week. I thought from the time we hired BP that he only took the job for an ambush on the Cowboys. I also believe Parcells got rid of QC because of his superior natural talent at the QB position....dont you? I thought he was John Elway only better. Jerry Jones threw money at Parcells just so he could treat him like his batch. Also TO was brought on becasue he has a flying saucer trailing a comet that the whole team will live on if they win the SB this year. OK I cant think of anymore buy hey man what an awesome post :rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
abersonc said:
actually that was a pretty slammin' thread. good research by a couple of folks (not me) on that one.

I know. It was real interesting to read, because the road names meant nothing to me.

But in reality, it all came down to a veryt simple solution, right?