Is this the season where the Cowboys finish strong?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We've seen the same story, we'll do well, only to have the usual fall at the end of the season/playoffs. Will this year be different, can we keep the joy we have currently with this team in knowing we won't be let down? Please give your thoughts, we can do this cowboys!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We've seen the same story, we'll do well, only to have the usual fall at the end of the season/playoffs. Will this year be different, can we keep the joy we have currently with this team in knowing we won't be let down? Please give your thoughts, we can do this cowboys!!!
Every team that makes the playoffs will have their season end with a loss except the one that wins the Super Bowl, so what are you talking about? "Finishing strong" has different meanings to different people. I think "finishing strong" means winning a championship.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Every team that makes the playoffs will have their season end with a loss except the one that wins the Super Bowl, so what are you talking about? "Finishing strong" has different meanings to different people. I think "finishing strong" means winning a championship.
uhhhh you must have just been born last year, yes the goal is to win the superbowl but dang, can we at least crawl, and finish out the season strong, go into the playoffs strong, and everything else will work itself out!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
uhhhh you must have just been born last year, yes the goal is to win the superbowl but dang, can we at least crawl, and finish out the season strong, go into the playoffs strong, and everything else will work itself out!!
I asked a simple question, you respond with an insult? I believe the Cowboys will win out, be strong in the playoffs, and win a championship.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I asked a simple question, you respond with an insult? I believe the Cowboys will win out, be strong in the playoffs, and win a championship.
I'm so used to being bashed that i don't know anything else, my apologies

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Plenty of season left, if we continue getting better every week and hit our full stride going into the playoffs this will be the year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’m starting to get that vibe. Week 14 will tell us.
Really think that weeks 15 and 16 will tell us more.

Winning a home game vs a Philly team, that has basically already sewn up the division, would be nice.
But road wins vs playoff-level teams would tell us more.

Jipper

Reaction score
I really hope so, would love to see the cycle broken