Is Tupac Alive?

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
Sup' everybody, ... well this is a very controversial topic, any of you really think that tupac could actually be alive? or is he really dead? so many things outh there that could be signals of him being alive. whats your thought on this?

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
·[A]koN· said:
Sup' everybody, ... well this is a very controversial topic, any of you really think that tupac could actually be alive? or is he really dead? so many things outh there that could be signals of him being alive. whats your thought on this?

for someone that is supposed to be dead,he sure does come out with alot of new music all the time!

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
True, the other day I saw a graph with all the new rappers of the new era like 50cent, eminem etc.. and Tupac has brought out more albums than eminem and 50 cent (dr. dre etc..) and HES SUPPOSEDLY DEAD. interesting....

Plus, how about all those videos about him. and he was ''cremated'' before any autopsy could be done? mmm wierd. and no press was able to go to his funeral, kuz it got ''cancelled''. well maybe I'm wrong on some of these things, but hey u never know he kould actually come out sumday....

Hes probably laughin' at all of us, thinkin hes dead.

ThEpLyMaKeR88

Reaction score
but if you actually listen to the songs u can tell that some of the so called new songs are actually old songs with a new beat or a different chorus so he's dead let it go

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
·[A]koN· said:
True, the other day I saw a graph with all the new rappers of the new era like 50cent, eminem etc.. and Tupac has brought out more albums than eminem and 50 cent (dr. dre etc..) and HES SUPPOSEDLY DEAD. interesting....

Plus, how about all those videos about him. and he was ''cremated'' before any autopsy could be done? mmm wierd. and no press was able to go to his funeral, kuz it got ''cancelled''. well maybe I'm wrong on some of these things, but hey u never know he kould actually come out sumday....

Hes probably laughin' at all of us, thinkin hes dead.

Tupac is dead, but to answer your question about why so much music has since been released (Take it for what it's worth - it came from a close friend whose in the music business and no this doesn't mean he works at CD World, he really is an artist): Tupac was one of the very few artists that kept every recording and never wrote over it. Thus when he died he left a huge stash of old unedited recordings, and that's where your new music comes from :)

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Tupac is dead, but to answer your question about why so much music has since been released (Take it for what it's worth - it came from a close friend whose in the music business and no this doesn't mean he works at CD World, he really is an artist): Tupac was one of the very few artists that kept every recording and never wrote over it. Thus when he died he left a huge stash of old unedited recordings, and that's where your new music comes from :)

hehe well, I believe he's dead too. its just that you get that ''what if'' on all this situation. Now ur' right about the point said about tupac keeping his recordings and yeah he did leave a bunch of music. Plus he would always rap about his death, so it aint like he did that after the shooting.

You never know, he probably knew he was gonna get killed at somepoint, so maybe thats where his ''rappin about his death'' thing comes in.... he did have a bunch of enemies.

Yeagermeister said:
He's hanging out with Elvis :D

B*** Here...B**** there, or maybe they both at Thug Mansion... :eek: lol

Kendo

Reaction score
I hear he's actually been working on some new stuff with The Notorious B.I.G. the last couple of years in Cuba. :p: Once the statute of limitations passes for the crime of faking your own death (Makavelli), they are gonna return and take the rap world by storm. ;)

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
Kendo said:
I hear he's actually been working on some new stuff with The Notorious B.I.G. the last couple of years in Cuba. :p: Once the statute of limitations passes for the crime of faking your own death (Makavelli), they are gonna return and take the rap world by storm. ;)

Hey BrO, and how long is that statute of limitations?

Smith22

Reaction score
Always enjoyed his music, but I'm 99.99999% sure he is gone. Haven't really got into rap much since then. I still play his CD's from time to time.....

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
GTaylor said:

I've heard some of the same things about his day in and day out recordings.I'm sure He's dead too.Just couldn't pass up a good smart ... comment.by the way,someone sure is gettin RICH off his music today!!

azcowboy

Reaction score
2 pac is alive..he and i and eazy e smoked a big fatty the other night, and told biggie to P off and die...i cant believe you would even think that or want to bring it up...must be a slow night. :confused:

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
ok he dead, but....who shot em then? SUGE? ...BIGGIE?...i say it was SUGE. i dunno abou tu guys...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
isn't his mom the one releasing all his old stuff???

k19

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
He's hanging out with Elvis :D

I heard him, Elvis, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison were Park Rangers at Yellowstone. :D

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
ELDudearino said:
isn't his mom the one releasing all his old stuff???

Yup, apparently thats why the say Suge Knight shot tupac, b/c he wanted to bring out all the music tupac was gonna leave behind after he died via-Death row. But, I've heard too that Shakur's mom has the music now.

hes coming out in 2007 just wait.... :D j/k