Video: Is Ware making a comeback?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He'll be 36 years old in July. We have Lawrence, Taco, Irving, Gregory, Jones, and Tapper; some would say Crawford although I have him as a DT. He wasn't a good run stopper so he'd be playing passing snaps. Who would you cut?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
He'll be 36 years old in July. We have Lawrence, Taco, Irving, Gregory, Jones, and Tapper; some would say Crawford although I have him as a DT. He wasn't a good run stopper so he'd be playing passing snaps. Who would you cut?

I would tend to disagree with this. I think he was very underrated as a run stopper; his pass rushing skills were so HOF-elite that other aspects of his game looked subpar when they were in actuality pretty good.

CCBoy

Reaction score
:muttley: Jason...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ware for 1 year playing opposite of Lawrence would be epic...and we could put him on a pitch count in the rotation.I say yes...bring him back.