Is your popcorn ready?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
How did I forget the popcorn?

*runs to the grocery store*

danzig

Reaction score
All I know is I woke up before dawn and couldnt go back to sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open up his presents

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bigbadroy said:
i can't wait

I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a new season. I hope the Cowboys reward us for our enthusiasm.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
danzig said:
All I know is I woke up before dawn and couldnt go back to sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open up his presents

Ditto. It's nice to have excitement surrounding the Boyz again.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like popcorn, but will cereal do? It's crunchy. :eek::

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
danzig said:
thats because its the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! football season that is

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
YAY! I Just checked my tv guide, and the Boys are playing! I live in Oregon, and I thought they were gonna show the 49ers/Cards, but they switched it to this game! I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had :popcorn: last night after a few :beer1: to celebrate Ohio State's victory over Texas. There was not anyone here wanting to celebrate with me though. Guess the UT fans here didn't want to talk much :D

Now it's time for :popcorn: today. At least I'll be amongst fellow Dallas fans today.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Stay away from that Microwave crap. Real popcorn doesn't taste anything like that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
PJCOWBOYS said:
YAY! I Just checked my tv guide, and the Boys are playing! I live in Oregon, and I thought they were gonna show the 49ers/Cards, but they switched it to this game! I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bang2: I live in "might as well be Oregon", CA - we got the 9'ers.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I've already had my :popcorn: - But i have several bags ready for 3:15 central. I'm ready to get my :spidey: :mchammer: groove on. Go COWBOYS!!! :jaguars:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
no popcorn..........but the bud light will be flowing.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Popcorn, cereal, beer, whatever floats your boat. I'm just ready for this season to get underway. I'm even tired of the pregame shows. Just give me my Cowboys!