Isn't it clear who is the best QB in the NFC East?

Woods

Reaction score
Seriously, for me, this is a no-brainer.

McNabb - He's already hit his peak and is on the way down. Too many injuries, not quite as mobile as he used to be, etc.

E Manning - He doesn't have the command of his team or the QB position as well as T Romo. IMO, Manning's game just isn't as good as Romo's. And the consistency isn't there either - esp for a veteran QB with skill players around him.

Campbell - Well, IMO he ranks last in terms of NFC East QB rankings.

31Rwilliams

Benched
Reaction score
What r u talking about? Campbell gots something Romo doesnt have and that's poise:laugh2:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Woods;1758516 said:
Seriously, for me, this is a no-brainer.

McNabb - He's already hit his peak and is on the way down. Too many injuries, not quite as mobile as he used to be, etc.

E Manning - He doesn't have the command of his team or the QB position as well as T Romo. IMO, Manning's game just isn't as good as Romo's. And the consistency isn't there either - esp for a veteran QB with skill players around him.

Campbell - Well, IMO he ranks last in terms of NFC East QB rankings.

I never really thought that was even a question.

Woods

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1758523 said:
I'm not even sure there is a debate about this is there?

I think a lot of so called "unbiased" announcers, etc. still thought McNabb was the top QB based on the past few years.

I think this year there is a new ranking.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are we talking just about the NFC East?

I'd take Romo over that GB QB any day of the week because Romo has a long career ahead him.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Woods;1758538 said:
I think a lot of so called "unbiased" announcers, etc. still thought McNabb was the top QB based on the past few years.

I think this year there is a new ranking.

Well if they decide to rank it based on the last few years, Romo didn't even get in until the middle of last year.

Woods

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1758552 said:
Well if they decide to rank it based on the last few years, Romo didn't even get in until the middle of last year.

True.

I'd say . . . .

1. Romo
2. Manning
3. McNabb (actually, I'm torn between Manning and a healthy McNabb)
4. Campbell

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Eli looked like he was starting his first game today. I don't want to take anything away from the Cowboys' defense so don't think I'm doing that. But having that many delay of game penalties is inexcusable. The two sacks at the end of the first half also were Eli's fault. He had plenty of time but stayed back there like his name was Dave Brown.

Right now, I can't argue with this thread as much as I'd like to.