Signed by Cowboys Israel Mukuamu signed

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I really like him. A bit worried about his size. How many 6’4 FS are in the nfl?
About as many as 5'9 safeties in the league. I understand your concern, but he played CB at 6'4 in college so maybe he is an exception.

He is just a project in the sixth round.

Plankton

Reaction score
Imagine having to throw against this wingspan?

giphy.gif

That's right - Nightmare in the NFC East, yo.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
About as many as 5'9 safeties in the league. I understand your concern, but he played CB at 6'4 in college so maybe he is an exception.

He is just a project in the sixth round.

Sure, I understand that. But with NFL WRs getting smaller and faster, and more teams seeming to value elite route running vs elite measurables, I don’t see how big, slower safeties make sense.

Maybe I’m just a bit chapped with the team not moving up for one of the obvious ballhawk, coverage FS in the 2nd like I was rooting for.

conner01

Reaction score
Sure, I understand that. But with NFL WRs getting smaller and faster, and more teams seeming to value elite route running vs elite measurables, I don’t see how big, slower safeties make sense.

Maybe I’m just a bit chapped with the team not moving up for one of the obvious ballhawk, coverage FS in the 2nd like I was rooting for.
He was fast enough to play CB in college
He should be fast enough to play safety
The size is a benefit when you are ask to cover a TE
But as a center fielder it’s more about making the right read quickly
If he can get that down the speed won’t be an issue
And he has some experience
He played safety in HS and some in college
But he held up at CB when teams picked on him because Horn was on the other side

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Risen posts things before they're even things.

Skynet is in control - all hail our new overlord.
Right now the government is calling the program SkyGuardian, I'm sure the name change will happen with time - as it expands.

Verdict

Reaction score
I’m hoping he’s a very good prospect and becomes a player for us. That video wasn’t super awe inspiring as a highlight video.

Maxmadden

Reaction score

I don't think he is slow. He is a long strider, he can cover a lot of ground out in centerfield.

Interesting prospect.