It all starts with the guys that sit in the sky box

mikeb18768

Reaction score
The guys that sit up that nice sky box end of story. Us fans can see that the OC is out of his mind. The game plan for the Giants game is what needs to be done. What I mean is let Dak use his legs (read option) when he is running the ball along with zeke that will open the pass game. But if you wait until the damn 4th what good does that do. But the discipline on this team is out of control. Not just dumb penalties but also dumb mistakes that shouldn't happen stepping out of bounds (twice) or not covering the ball. The skilled players need to make plays the O-line needs to block. The D needs to play better. Rotation needs to be better. Lee needs two new hamstrings I really think its time for LVE to start let the young guys make plays. I would still try and make a deal for ET. He make the D so much better. But sir mister claps a lot needs to be told this is it. lose 3 more games its over maybe a fire lit under him might help.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
The guys that sit up that nice sky box end of story. Us fans can see that the OC is out of his mind. The game plan for the Giants game is what needs to be done. What I mean is let Dak use his legs (read option) when he is running the ball along with zeke that will open the pass game. But if you wait until the damn 4th what good does that do. But the discipline on this team is out of control. Not just dumb penalties but also dumb mistakes that shouldn't happen stepping out of bounds (twice) or not covering the ball. The skilled players need to make plays the O-line needs to block. The D needs to play better. Rotation needs to be better. Lee needs two new hamstrings I really think its time for LVE to start let the young guys make plays. I would still try and make a deal for ET. He make the D so much better. But sir mister claps a lot needs to be told this is it. lose 3 more games its over maybe a fire lit under him might help.

I enjoy listening to Norm Hitzges 5 key plays of the game you may not remember that had a significant impact on the game. Every single one of them today goes back to coaching: bad technique, bad situational awareness, penalties, bad play calls, poor preparation, and bad clock management. Jerry has unfortunately chosen the wrong time in his life to be loyal to a coach. Until Garrett is gone we will continue to lose very winnable games, and be a 500 team.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I enjoy listening to Norm Hitzges 5 key plays of the game you may not remember that had a significant impact on the game. Every single one of them today goes back to coaching: bad technique, bad situational awareness, penalties, bad play calls, poor preparation, and bad clock management. Jerry has unfortunately chosen the wrong time in his life to be loyal to a coach. Until Garrett is gone we will continue to lose very winnable games, and be a 500 team.

.500? Why the optimism?

mikeb18768

Reaction score
If they don't use players right and the OC keeps calling crap we will be 7-9

mikeb18768

Reaction score
Lions (home)
Houston (away)
Tenn (home)
Skins (home)
Eagles (home)
Indy (away)