It appears the rumors of the NFC East's dominance were greatly exagerrated

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No its just that it is a long season.

All of these teams are going to have off weeks.

the funny thing is we let the Commanders off the hook. they played 5x worse than we did and lost to a bad opponent at home and no one is even talking about it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2336717 said:
3 of the 4 teams will have lost to average/bad teams this week out of the division

The Iggs also needed JT O'Sullivan to do his Sage Rosenfels impersonation to pull out a win against the Whiners. Otherwise, they looked pretty mediocre too.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
By far this is still the absolute best, and toughest, division in football. This is just one of those weekends that is wild and things happen.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
only thing that sucks is the injuries we suffered

that's why I don't feel that much better

Boysboy

Reaction score
utrunner07;2336730 said:
Still the best division in football, by far.

NFCS has 3 teams at 4-2, while the Saints were a bad kicker away from being 5-1.

tenken627

Reaction score
Well at least your Cowboys and my Commanders didn't get blown out. Even the Eagles loss to the Bears wasn't a blowout.

At least all 3 games were competitive and down to the wire the whole way through.

The Giants are getting SPANKED.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theebs;2336724 said:
No its just that it is a long season.

All of these teams are going to have off weeks.

the funny thing is we let the Commanders off the hook. they played 5x worse than we did and lost to a bad opponent at home and no one is even talking about it.

Shhh

Someone has to try and be the 1st to predict something.

ddh33

Reaction score
This is not a 16-0, 0-16 league. It's an 8-8 league. That's parity. That's today's NFL. That's why you don't need to apologize for winning ugly.

I happen to think that the best teams in the NFC reside in the NFC East. None of those teams are perfect, and neither is anyone else. There will be bumps in the road for everyone. Just a weird week though.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I wonder if Spytheweb will show up around this week now that his team is getting it's butt handed to them.