It Could All Come Down To The Last Game In Philly

STSINAZ

Reaction score
TRUTHFULLY I THINK IT WILL..PHILLY WILL WIN TMRO AND NEXT SUNDAY...IF WE WIN AGAINST THE RAVENS WE WILL BE 10-5...IF THE BIRDS WIN THE NEXT TWO THEY WILL BE 9-5-1....MARK IT DOWN, THATS WHERE ITS GOING WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT PHILLY IN PHILLY TO GET IN...THEY WILL BE HOT TOO....we obviously have to beat the ravens first, but they will win the next two bank on that...all roads have to go through philly...STILL....

sbark

Reaction score
We gotta get healthy @ LG, and keep the rest going........play em' out

we win out.....we will be peaking at the right time .........:star:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that if we beat the Ravens that we will HAVE to win in Philly to go to the playoffs.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
funny though how it will will all go through philly...thought they were done!

STSINAZ

Reaction score
yes if either atlanta or the bucs win out we will have to beat philly

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Don't count out the Browns. It has trap game written all over it. But I would REALLY like to have to avoid that situation

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2494083 said:
TRUTHFULLY I THINK IT WILL..PHILLY WILL WIN TMRO AND NEXT SUNDAY...IF WE WIN AGAINST THE RAVENS WE WILL BE 10-5...IF THE BIRDS WIN THE NEXT TWO THEY WILL BE 9-5-1....MARK IT DOWN, THATS WHERE ITS GOING WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT PHILLY IN PHILLY TO GET IN...THEY WILL BE HOT TOO....we obviously have to beat the ravens first, but they will win the next two bank on that...all roads have to go through philly...STILL....

We win Saturday night, it won't.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
If the Eagles win their next two, that game in Philly will determine who gets in between the Eagles and Cowboys. As long as either Tampa or Atlanta loses a game, the Eagles and Cowboys will be playing to see who gets in.

It is quite simple. The Eagles win their last two and the Cowboys win next week, the Cowboys are 10-5 and the Eagles are 9-5-1. If the Eagles win, they would be 10-5-1 while the Cowboys would be 10-6. If the Cowboys beat them, they are a game and a half better and get in.

It very well may come down to that game. And I am assuming here that the Falcons or Bucs have won their last two to get to 11-5.

First, we have the two teams in each conference playing for the number one seeds this week. And we may have a game where the loser goes home in Philly the last week. It all depends on what the Eagles do tomorrow night. Or tonight now since it is past midnight.

And who knows, the Giants may be playing the winner of that game if they can't beat Carolina or Minnesota.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
if we beat the ravens and bucs or atlanta win out we will have identical records...bucs/atlanta or us....and if philly wins the next two...we would have to beat philly...if we didnt the bucs/atlanta would have 11 wins we would have 10 and philly would have 10...10-5-1...thats better than 10-6...what are you talking about?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
That is my fear. The Eagles have ruined the last couple of holiday seasons. We will need the win to make it in.

Batman

Reaction score
As much as I want Dallas to beat the Ravens next week I still want to kick Phillys but much more. Here is hoping for 11-5.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
so all we need are three things....we beat the ravens...philly loses to either the skins or browns and either the bucs or the falcons to lose one game and we are in...

the big 88

Reaction score
I just hope we can get past the Ravens, then i will be able to relax a little more

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2494150 said:
Don't count out the Browns. It has trap game written all over it. But I would REALLY like to have to avoid that situation
I don't think they win at Wash. Wash is slumping right now but they aren't going to roll over when Philly comes to town. A division rival, no way.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
well if romo throws a pick in philly in the 4th quarter to seal our fate in NOT GETTING IN THE PLAYOFFS...THEN I WILL BE ILL...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
reddyuta;2494283 said:
you guys worry too much.

Ya think? I'd like nothing better than the chance to get to the playoffs by DQ'ing Philthy at home.