It Is Gameday!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
And I can't sleep! LOL I am watching NFL network and am loving these flash backs of roger and the boys. I can't wait 12:35... 15 and 1/2 hours.... Lets go boys!!! Start the game now just to mess with the medias heads. LOL could you imagine everyone wakes up to find out the game already happend after all that hype.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Well, I just got off work too not long ago.

I switched shifts, worked the late 2nd, to come in early 1st, to watch this game. It's going to suck - no sleep.. if the Boys lose - there goes my week.

I just prey they come through.. 36 hours up for nothing would be disasterous.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1705090 said:
And I can't sleep! LOL I am watching NFL network and am loving these flash backs of roger and the boys. I can't wait 12:35... 15 and 1/2 hours.... Lets go boys!!! Start the game now just to mess with the medias heads. LOL could you imagine everyone wakes up to find out the game already happend after all that hype.

That could be the weirdest thing ive read on this forum....

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah well like I said I can't sleep and when I don't get sleep I say some wierd things.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I am gonna watch the Indians / Red Sox extra innings and drink a couple beers... maybe it will help me sleep :p

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
wastedfluid;1705091 said:
Well, I just got off work too not long ago.

I switched shifts, worked the late 2nd, to come in early 1st, to watch this game. It's going to suck - no sleep.. if the Boys lose - there goes my week.

I just prey they come through.. 36 hours up for nothing would be disasterous.

That right there is enough for me to chear my arse off.

I hope they pull it off for you man!

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I just watched the conclusion on the ALCS... 5 and a half hour game... 1 of the 10,000,000 reasons why baseball is a terrible sport to watch :p

JSP21

Redneck Daddy
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle, WA. It's 12:28 a.m. so 2:28 if your in Dallas. I can't sleep whatsoever.

I've got my Custom Throwback Cowboys jersey ready, my brand new Cowboys hat, my surround sound set up on my new 37 inch HDTV, and cash waiting to order the pizzas approx. an hour before the game.

I"M PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!