It is gut check time

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Well Cowboy fans it is time to have faith in our team. I for one will never give up on the Cowboys, thats just how I roll.

But now we get to see what this team is made of. If we can get a few wins the next couple of weeks it will only strengthen our team.

Every great team goes through adversity, granted this is a huge amount of adversity, but its time to bear down and become fans again.

In a weird way I am excited about how this season will turn out.

Have Faith

ologan

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2335411 said:
Well Cowboy fans it is time to have faith in our team. I for one will never give up on the Cowboys, thats just how I roll.

But now we get to see what this team is made of. If we can get a few wins the next couple of weeks it will only strengthen our team.

Every great team goes through adversity, granted this is a huge amount of adversity, but its time to bear down and become fans again.

In a weird way I am excited about how this season will turn out.

Have Faith

With ya,Cowboyeric...When Cowboys get in a jam,they circle the wagons!

Nav22

Reaction score
In '93, we overcome Emmitt missing 2 games because of a hold-out, and we started 0-2. We overcame Troy missing some time. We overcame Leon Lett handing the Dolphins a game on Thanksgiving. We overcame Troy getting banged up in the playoffs. And we overcame a 13-6 halftime deficit to Buffalo in the Super Bowl.

In '95, we overcame Barry Switzer and all that came with that.

I'm anxious to see how we respond now. Romo shouldn't miss more than 3 games... if we go 2-1 over Brad's 3 games, I'll be thrilled. Really, as long as we don't go 0-3, we will still have a decent shot at a strong finish with Romo back under center.

I hope the Romo injury makes the rest of the guys rally around each other, knowing it will take the BEST out of all of them to overcome this.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Screw a gut check, lets get these guys a nut check.....These guys need to play like they have a pair.

Reaction score
Guts? What guts, this team doesn't have heart or a soul... This season is done, Dallas might make the playoffs but they won't go far.

coogrfan

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2336278 said:
Guts? What guts, this team doesn't have heart or a soul... This season is done, Dallas might make the playoffs but they won't go far.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v72/gocoogs/apollo.jpg

Chris Kraft: This could be the worst disaster NASA's ever faced.
Gene Kranz
: With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour.
:cool:

Nav22

Reaction score
This season is done, Dallas might make the playoffs but they won't go far.
Hah... you'll be back in their corner once the playoffs start, Bandwagon Fan.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i co-sign with cowboyseric, must be a young guy thing to stick through the tuff times...the old guys already went through them (not saying any of the old guys are bailin)

robjgrif

Reaction score
The boys will make it though this and make the playoffs, just imo.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
the kid 05;2336974 said:
i co-sign with cowboyseric, must be a young guy thing to stick through the tuff times...the old guys already went through them (not saying any of the old guys are bailin)

Lol, by the time I actually completely understood what was going on during the games they have not been very good. Maybe its my fault? Haha, there is no chance I will ever miss a game or not root the boys on.

I wasn't saying anyone is I was just saying that these next games will be interesting and will show the character of the team, if we have any character.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
we don't need no stinkin' gut check

we're fine

our team's play these last few weeks has been perfectly acceptable

jeez overanalytical, tissue-taking, bandwagon, ultra-pessimist, sissies!