It is official my Boy is now a Boyscout

Kangaroo

Reaction score
He just crossed over tonight from Cubscouts to Boy Scouts from his Arrow of Light Ceremony

We had 7 of our Boys crossover tonight; great stuff as always

Hard to believe we started that Journey 5 years ago

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Kangaroo;3118799 said:
He just crossed over tonight from Cubscouts to Boy Scouts from his Arrow of Light Ceremony

We had 7 of our Boys crossover tonight; great stuff as always

Hard to believe we started that Journey 5 years ago

That is good news Roo. It's nice seeing a dad so excited for his son. Right on. I have been thinking about getting my son into scouting.

Thanks for sharing that.

Gratz to the boy.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Dallas;3118823 said:
That is good news Roo. It's nice seeing a dad so excited for his son. Right on. I have been thinking about getting my son into scouting.

Thanks for sharing that.

Gratz to the boy.

I am proud of all 7 of the boys but I been the Pack Assistant Cub Master for 4.5 years so it is like an extended family in a lot of ways.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Kangaroo;3118885 said:
I am proud of all 7 of the boys but I been the Pack Assistant Cub Master for 4.5 years so it is like an extended family in a lot of ways.

I loved my scouting years, .. I quit just short of becoming a Star. (is that right? .. after 1st class)

I wish I hadn't quit.

I could never get my boys interested in scouting. Bummer.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I was a cub scout in 3rd grade...

looking back, I admire all the kids in my group who got together to go out and give food to the needy as, frankly, any one of those kids' families (including mine) could have benefited from receiving but gave instead

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;3126844 said:
I was a cub scout in 3rd grade...

looking back, I admire all the kids in my group who got together to go out and give food to the needy as, frankly, any one of those kids' families (including mine) could have benefited from receiving but gave instead

Me too. Washed out 'cause I couldn't climb the rope. Had fun wearing the uni to school, though.