It seems that everyday

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
between 11 and 15 European Central time which would be apprx 5 to 9 am Eastern standard time

the zone for me gets real s-l-o-w or I get the server is busy blah..blah

this is for about 2-3 weeks now and it is only the zone...everywhere else I go is fine

I am running on ADSL 6000

any help would be appreciate it as it is quit nerving

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor said:
between 11 and 15 European Central time which would be apprx 5 to 9 am Eastern standard time

the zone for me gets real s-l-o-w or I get the server is busy blah..blah

this is for about 2-3 weeks now and it is only the zone...everywhere else I go is fine

I am running on ADSL 6000

any help would be appreciate it as it is quit nerving
I can tell you it's not on our end. The hosting company I use is awesome and has several large and clean peer connections to many of the top backbones in the US. The servers CowboysZone runs on are very high-end servers and have reached 700-800 users online at the same time on multiple occasions and still had no problems.

Given that 5am to 9am EST is not a peak time for the site, my guess is that there is a network problem/saturation somewhere between the country you are in and the US.

The only other option is that it could be the Google ads displaying slowing which holds up the page display. Again, this doesn't happen to me but since you are a non-US user, it's quite possible Google's ad serving system is taking longer to display ads to non-US users during that period. Again, this is only a guess at this point.

-Reality

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Reality said:
I can tell you it's not on our end. The hosting company I use is awesome and has several large and clean peer connections to many of the top backbones in the US. The servers CowboysZone runs on are very high-end servers and have reached 700-800 users online at the same time on multiple occasions and still had no problems.

Given that 5am to 9am EST is not a peak time for the site, my guess is that there is a network problem/saturation somewhere between the country you are in and the US.

The only other option is that it could be the Google ads displaying slowing which holds up the page display. Again, this doesn't happen to me but since you are a non-US user, it's quite possible Google's ad serving system is taking longer to display ads to non-US users during that period. Again, this is only a guess at this point.

-Reality

Thanks Reality...it (the goggle ads) is a plausable explanation...but I can go to any other US based website without the delay... but if it is not you all and it is not my provider...there is some kind of bottle neck between the two