It's a new Season, Playoffs!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How exactly do you even handle your emotions leading up to the game? I wonder how these players do the same. Whatever happened during the season is irrelevant, it's a new season, you win, you keep playing!!! I feel like the Cowboys being the #2 seed should have been able to choose what time they wanted to play. Wouldn't a prime time game have been better? Once again, it's a new season, let's go Cowboys! We got this!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How exactly do you even handle your emotions leading up to the game? I wonder how these players do the same. Whatever happened during the season is irrelevant, it's a new season, you win, you keep playing!!! I feel like the Cowboys being the #2 seed should have been able to choose what time they wanted to play. Wouldn't a prime time game have been better? Once again, it's a new season, let's go Cowboys! We got this!!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts..... ;)

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm okay with when we play. I'm excited about the possibilities of a deep playoff run. Handle our business at home and slay the dragon in San Francisco. I really think this team will be up to the task. As far as handling my playoffs emotions, bacon and bourbon ;) it keeps me calm, cool and collected.

Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:

TheCritic

Reaction score
Saying that it's a new season just because it's the playoffs ranks right up there with "we are the government" as the worst of propaganda lines. No team is going to radically change from the last week of a regular season to the first week of the playoffs. So please, the next time you decide to post another one of your brilliant threads, ask your mom to proof-read it, ok?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I'm okay with when we play. I'm excited about the possibilities of a deep playoff run. Handle our business at home and slay the dragon in San Francisco. I really think this team will be up to the task. As far as handling my playoffs emotions, bacon and bourbon ;) it keeps me calm, cool and collected.

Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:
you're exactly right!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Saying that it's a new season just because it's the playoffs ranks right up there with "we are the government" as the worst of propaganda lines. No team is going to radically change from the last week of a regular season to the first week of the playoffs. So please, the next time you decide to post another one of your brilliant threads, ask your mom to proof-read it, ok?
yeah you've never played football or sports a day in your life, same thing we say at half time, "it's a new game!" clearly you're out of your league!!

Fmart322

Reaction score
After almost 30 years of failure in the Postseason I really don't get worked up as much as when I was a young man.
Especially the wildcard round.
The division round i get a little worked up.
if by some miracle we make it beyond the division rd in sure I'll be a mess.
The super bowl, well, i may need to take baby aspirin and see a cardiologist.
Let's Go Cowboys!

Flamma

Reaction score
Watching to me is very different from when I played. I used to get antsy before games. I just wanted it to start already. But as a fan, I don't get worked up over these games anymore. I did when I was a kid. But if we get to the championship game, that's different. I will be amped up.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Watching to me is very different from when I played. I used to get antsy before games. I just wanted it to start already. But as a fan, I don't get worked up over these games anymore. I did when I was a kid. But if we get to the championship game, that's different. I will be amped up.
very good point!!!!!!