It's a week to week league

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
...and the more you understand this, the less you will get either too high or too low based on a single game. Just got to make it to the post season (we have) and hope it's your week when it matters.

No one in this league in undefeated and it doesn't matter how bad you lose. They all only count as one loss.

blueblood70

Reaction score
...and the more you understand this, the less you will get either too high or too low based on a single game. Just got to make it to the post season (we have) and hope it's your week when it matters.

No one in this league in undefeated and it doesn't matter how bad you lose. They all only count as one loss.
:hammer:Overreactions at its finest in the game after the game all morning I'm already over to have tire head I feel like I should shut all digital stuff down not turn the TV on and go hide lol

visionary

Reaction score

No its not
SF has beaten us this exact way for 2 years

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
:hammer:Overreactions at its finest in the game after the game all morning I'm already over to have tire head I feel like I should shut all digital stuff down not turn the TV on and go hide lol
I honesty had a feeling about this game with the illnesses and the match-up. The funny thing is when everyone was talking about this stretch of games, no-one really expected us to win out, but when we drop one it's surprised Pikachu face.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I honesty had a feeling about this game with the illnesses and the match-up. The funny thing is when everyone was talking about this stretch of games, no-one really expected us to win out, but when we drop one it's surprised Pikachu face.
I did too I almost picked my prediction game and reversed it to a loss but just decided not to as it would have been a jinx I don't usually pick against the Cowboys but I really wanted to in this game... It wasn't just one injury one sickness one bad penalty it was a snowball effect we had no chance in this game and those other three losses really the one in San Francisco and Arizona felt a lot the same when you're down players when you keep getting penalties and have all the luck not roll your way you almost have no shot of winning I mean the only loss we should have won was the Eagles game in Philly we outplayed them... But the other three they all look the same the defense didn't show up we didn't have a strong consistent run game the offensive line got their butts kicked with a four man rush and a four man line we're beating our line and then they were able to play coverage on the back end it's no surprise it isn't just zone coverage it's zone coverage with a defensive line that can get to the quarterback and stop the run with four guys there's just nowhere to throw and not enough time to do it you become one-dimensional and as the game goes on and the score gets bigger and bigger to overcome it it it it just snowballs there's nothing else this game just needs to be thrown out of the memory bank and let's move on...

visionary

Reaction score
What exact way? What does that even mean. We held them to under 20 the last postseason match-up. Looked nothing like the game yesterday.
They ran the ball and we couldnt stop them
They played zone and confused our fearless leader

Simple enough for you?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
They ran the ball and we couldnt stop them
They played zone and confused our fearless leader

Simple enough for you?
Forget all the other games where we balled out against zone or held opponents running game in check. This is the game that matters for some reason.

visionary

Reaction score
Forget all the other games where we balled out against zone or held opponents running game in check. This is the game that matters for some reason.
Yep
These games were against potential playoff teams on the road

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They are not as bad as they looked yesterday, anyone who isn't in thier emotions knows this, but when you let another team bully your arss for 4 quarters dont expect any sympathy from fans who were following your lead on how you were going to play....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I agree. This year has always been about the post season….and what we do against San Fran. That hasn’t changed.